Chapter 27

Get the comments up on these chapters guys! I'm done with school until the new semester starts back on the 15th, so I have nothing but time to write. Get the comments up!!

Victoria

It had been five months of me living with Milan and Teddy, well, Teddy

It had been five months of me living with Milan and Teddy, well, Teddy. Milan really hasn't been around too much since I moved here. I guess she's intimidated by me because she makes sure to keep her distance from me whenever I'm around. She doesn't eat dinner with us, she doesn't attend events with Teddy so I'm forced to be on his arm and she doesn't even sleep in the same room as him anymore. Well, that's Teddy's fault. If he isn't sleeping in one of the empty bedrooms, he's out half the night or sleeping in the room with me.

We haven't had sex. We haven't touched each other since we got a divorce years ago, we're just friends, but I feel more like his wife than anything. Milan isn't around enough to take care of her husband. I don't know where she goes or what she's doing, but she can't be upset when Teddy hits her with divorce papers. She acts as if she's just living in his house because she doesn't interact with her so-called husband at all.

But it doesn't hurt me that she isn't around though. I really don't want that bitch around my family. Ever since I found her sucking my son up, I just can't look at her straight anymore. I used to think Teddy left me for some goody-two-shoes bitch, but I can see Milan isn't so different from me. Milan's a dirty, filthy bitch that's putting on a front for everybody but I'm not fooled by her little front. I see straight through Milan and I know she's sleeping with more than just my son. She's gotta be, but I'm not going to say anything. I'm going to let the pieces fall into place because it's none of my business and I'm not going to seem like the crazy, jealous ex-wife any longer. 

I turned around in the mirror, looking at how my butt sat in the new dress I was wearing. Jayvion was taking me out tonight. I haven't seen him in months and he finally decided to visit me in Atlanta tonight by taking me out. He had to fly out here on business and he wanted to see me before he went back to California. I was excited to see my future husband, but more so curious since he decided to push back or wedding. It was supposed to be in June, but here we are in July, with no wedding or new wedding date. I just want to know what happened.

I stepped into my shoes, grabbed my purse and pulled my bedroom door open, only to find Teddy on the other side as if he was about to knock. He looked me up and down with a smile on his face. "Well, you look beautiful. I think this is the most beautiful I've ever seen you. Turn around and lemme see what'chu working with."

I chuckled and turned around for Teddy so he could see how I looked in my dress. I knew I looked good and the look on Teddy's face only confirmed my thoughts. "You like the dress?"

"I like you in it," he smiled. "I'm telling you, if I wasn't marri--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I waved him off. "But you are married."

"Not for long."

I scrunched up my face as I walked out of my room and closed the door behind myself. "Huh?"