Chapter 32

I need you guys to get the comments up on these chapters guys, but I do appreciate all of you guys' support and you don't have to worry about me leaving again either lol

Theodore III

"Ow! Mama, damn!" I yelled as Mama wiped my open cuts with alcohol

Mama sucked her teeth. "I told you it was gonna burn. Just shut up and be a man."

I sat back against the toilet with a frown on my face. I really didn't want to be sitting in my bathroom getting cleaned up by my Mother. I wanted to be out looking for Princess but Mama insisted I needed to get cleaned up since I was leaking blood from almost every inch of my body. Marquis really fucked me up, but I fucked him up too and if I find out he has something to do with Princess missing, I'm gonna kill him. Shit. I should've killed him for calling Princess out of her name.

"I am," I said through clenched teeth. "I'm ready to go Mama. I need to find my daughter and it's getting late. Soon, it's gonna be morning and Princess needs to take her medicine every single day at the same time. She'll be sick if she doesn't take her medicine. Are you almost done?"

"Not yet, I just started. Everybody is out looking for her right now, just calm down. Princess will be fine."

"How are you so sure?"

Mama sighed. "Well, because I just know she'll be. Have you gotten in contact with Jazmine and Aubrey?"

"No," I mumbled. Jazmine and Aubrey were at my house at the beginning of the day but they stepped out before the party and I haven't seen them since. I've been calling and texting them since Princess disappeared but their phones just keep going to voicemail. I hope they didn't get caught up in any of Goldie's family's shit. "I don't know where the hell they at either. They're not answering their phones."

"You don't think Aubrey had something to do with Princess disappearing, do you?"

"No."

Aubrey may be a lot of things but I know he won't hurt my daughter, that's why I've let him be around her. When he first came back around after being locked up, I didn't trust him and I didn't want him around Princess but I've grown to trust him since he's been back. And Jazmine trusts him too, so that's important. If she can put her feelings aside and trust him, then I trust him too. He's not the type to hurt kids, and Jazmine wouldn't go along with any crazy shit he's planning. Jazmine wouldn't let him hurt Princess or me. Regardless of how long she's been with Aubrey, her feelings for me just didn't diminish over night. She's still in love with me and will do what I say over Aubrey any day.

"How are you so sure? I mean, Aubrey had it out for you some years ago and you put him in jail. And Jazmine, I love her like a daughter, but you know how she feels about you and you just turned her down and got with Mya and moved Mya into the house y'all were sharing to top it off. Jazmine could just be pissed at you and Aubrey could be putting shit in her head about taking you down. You know, nobody wants to see us win baby. They're all praying on our downfall, even if that means kidnapping Princess."