Chapter 7

Theodore III

"Ohhhh shit!" Milan yelled as I smacked her ass

Like always, I was trying to get this nut out quick before I head over to the station and before Milan needed to go back to work. She was on her lunch break, and like almost every day of the week, we always find ourselves crunched for time when we're trying to spend time together. She only has an hour for lunch, she has to build in time to get to where ever we're meeting and back to work so we never really have that much time for each other. Because after she's off of work, I have Princess and my Dad my be home. So I always value this hour we have since it's the only time I get to see her.

Milan's manicured hands tightly gripped the sheets as I pounded into her, causing her moans to get louder and louder the faster I went. Right now, I was sweating bullets but I was determined to get this over with quickly. "Shit," she groaned as her breathing became uneasy and she came all over me. Milan's hands soon released the sheets and her body relaxed but she turned over so she was on her back and so I could see her gorgeous face. 

"Lay down. I wanna ride you."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I bent down and picked her up, never taking my dick out of her, before I laid back on the hotel bed and let her take control of me. I kept my hands tight around her hips as she bounced up and down on me, wanting me to feel the same pleasure she just had and she did. With every bounce and twirl of her hips, she worked me until I came all inside of the condom.

Milan climbed off of me, taking the condom and putting it in the trashcan as I sat up in bed. "You know, we gon' have to spend some time together soon," I told her as I zipped up my pants, making her smile.

She stepped into her all black Givenchy dress with a huge smile on her face. "I know we are. You're gonna have to catch me up on what made you decide to bring Goldie to the family dinner last night," she laughed. "Was is your Mom again? She must have finally got to you."

I sighed. "Yeah. I didn't know who else to bring so I just bought Goldie."

"She's a good liar."

"And so are you," I smirked, pulling her towards me. Milan stood in front of me holding my hands. "Thanks for not letting Goldie get to you last night. I know--"

"It's completely fine. We're not together so it shouldn't matter and it's not like you could've bought me to dinner as your girlfriend and as your Step Mother. It would be kind of weird so I can't be mad about it. I just have to accept it and move on."

I nodded my head. "Right so can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

My little talk with King has been heavy on my mind, especially what he said about Milan never leaving my Dad. I do want them to divorce but I know it'll just cause an even bigger rift in my family. But King mad a valid point when he said that if Milan truly loves me, it wouldn't be an issue to divorce my Dad. There wouldn't be any love between her and my Dad, but clearly there is since they've been together just as long as we've been sleeping together.