Chapter 41

Guys, I've been reading a lot more on here lately and I've been getting so much inspiration for this book and for this other book I'm working on. (The new book is a secret lol) but I do need a cover for this new book I'm working on. Can you guys comment if you or somebody you know can make good covers. I'd really appreciate it!

Milan

My life wouldn't quite be the same if I agreed to Teddy and Victoria's ludicrous plan. I'd be dropping everything I'm familiar with and trying to start over somewhere out of the country. I have no issues with leaving Victoria, Teddy and the rest of their family alone but what about how I feel? What about how my family will feel for years if I just disappear? My family will be devastated, but of course, The Reeds will be untouched. It's not fair.

At this point, I was allowed out of the bathroom and I was allowed to roam the house but every single door and window in the house was bolted shut so I couldn't get out. Teddy's not smart enough to think of anything like that so I knew it was Victoria's doings. Victoria might have out smarted me with the windows but she never thought about putting the house phone up. So, I called somebody that would be able to help me and deleted the call all of the call history, just in case she decided to check it.

I stood by the front door and watched how his all black BMW GT pulled into the circular driveway. I was standing by the door because I knew the butler was on Teddy and Victoria's payroll and I wanted to get the door before he came back from doing the laundry. The front door was the only door that wasn't bolted shut and I could've ran out. I could've hid somewhere but I knew they'd find me, so I just stayed in the house, until now. The person I called will save me from them.

Theodore climbed out of his car, looking finer than I remembered. I'd be locked away for so many months, that I almost forgot how good he looked in all black. I turned around just to make sure I couldn't hear the butler coming up the steps and I couldn't. I slowly unlocked the front door, careful not to make too much noise since the locks click once they're open. I pushed the bag I packed out of the way and I quietly pulled the front door open, only to see Theodore climbing the porch steps with a frown on his face.

"What?" he asked, trying to come inside but I stopped him.

"No, you can't come in."

He sighed and I could tell he was irritated, but it's not my fault. I don't want the butler to see him over here and then he gets in trouble with his parents. 

"Why? It's my Dad's house, so I can come in. I've been in the house inside of you plenty of times before, so what's the issue now? The only difference now is that you ain't in his bed screaming my name."

I rolled my eyes. "It's a big difference now. I need your help."

"I know, that's what you was saying when you called me but you never gave me any details. What the hell is going on and what happened to your face? Well, shit, what happened to your whole body?" Theodore took in my body and all of the bruises, scars, discolorations, cuts, and scrapes that were all over me. Teddy and Victoria ruined me because some of these scars are so bad, that I don't think they're ever going to go away. He reached down and grabbed my hands, looking at my wrists that had some of the worst scarring from the handcuffs I was in. Part of that's my fault though. I was pulling on the handcuffs, trying to break them and my wrists were getting scraped up in the process. "What happened to your wrists?"

"I was tortured."

He scrunched up his face as he looked beyond me in the hallway, that I knew was empty, but I still had to check for myself. I quickly turned around and looked back at the empty hallway. 

"By who? My parents? And don't lie to me either."

"Of course it was your parents. Your Dad found out I was cheating on him and was trying to force me to sign the divorce papers. Then your Mom got involved. She pushed me down a flight of stairs, and instead of killing me since I'm a liability, they handcuffed me to the bathroom sink upstairs for over a month."