Chapter 3

Just a heads up, Adonis IS related to the Reed's through blood. One of his Grandparents is Sincere's cousin and the other is Effrin's cousin. And Malaysia is NOT his Mom. He's the son of one of their living children but Malaysia is NOT his Mom.

And guys, don't argue over the name Carlito and for people to mention it in the comments lol It's just a name that I came up with off the top of my head and I'm not collaborating with who ever made The Blood Line Series. I don't even know who writes that and I've never heard of it lol Just chill out and get these comments up guys! lol

Theodore III

Taco night was a success, considering that Jaz and Milan were both around at the same time

Taco night was a success, considering that Jaz and Milan were both around at the same time. I usually try not to have them together since I can always sense the jealousy and tension between them but I couldn't help it tonight. I can't kick Jaz out of the house she lives in and I invited Milan over because I wanted to spend some time with her. It's not like I could just tell her that she can't come over because of Jaz. I just wish they got along because I can't get rid of either one of them. Princess loves the both of them and needs the both of them in her life since her real Mother isn't much of a Mother; more like an egg donor that passed on an incurable disease to her.

I looked down once I felt Jaz brush past me but it wasn't the fact that she brushed past me. It was the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra and I could feel her hard nipples rub up against my arm and I think she did it on purpose. I know Jaz is still in love with me, and living with me hasn't helped the infatuation. Just seeing me around here shirtless and naked has only added to her infatuation for me, but I can't say I don't take a peak or two at her when she purposely leaves her door open while she's getting dressed. I'm a man, so I gotta look. Jaz is sexy as hell though but we just can't be together.

"My bad," she said as she walked over to the sink.

I turned around and leaned up against the island, watching as she did the dishes. "It's cool. How was your day?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Rough as hell. I think I'm gonna quit my job."

"Why? I like the discount I get on pancakes," I laughed at her working at iHop but she only rolled her eyes.

"There's not even a discount dumb ass, I just don't charge you that much since I'm your friend but I pick up the rest of your tab boy. You know it's no discount and you can afford every damn thing on the menu," she sighed, leaning her hands against the counter. "I just can't keep working these fucking dead end jobs Theodore. I hate going there every day just to stand on my feet for hours and taking orders from rude ass customers and their bad ass kids. I can't do it no more."

I know Jaz is working her way through college, and isn't depending on me to cover her tuition or anything else she needs so I know she's stressed out. I know what she's going through, so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Why don't you just quit and stay at home with me instead of going out to work for fucked up people? You can still go to school 'cause I got you covered."