Halloween special! Part 1!

Hey guys this is a halloween special. I know i have not updated in a long time, two reasons to this. One. I have just started college and don't have a lot of spare time on my hands. Two, I may have a tiny, little bit of writers block, so if anyone could help e out that would be great! I really want to get this back up and running so i would love a little bit of help. 

" Halloween could not be more ironic for us!" Sia said to Yumichika and Ikkaku. Yumi nodded while Ikkaku sighed with a grunt. 

" To true. I mean sprites celebrating Halloween!" Yumi said back smiling at Sia. They were walking down a corridor of squad 11's barracks with boxes in their hands. They were filled with decorations.

Each year one of the 13 squads are chosen to host a Halloween party for the people with positions. This year it is 11th's squads turn. Reputation seems to be that they never give the best Halloween parties. Well thats going to change. The Captain has put Sia in charge of the party this year. She has everyone working on the place. This year, Sia has decided that the theme will be a royal ball.

" Come on we need to hurry up. We only have five hours left before everyone arrives." Sia said with a smile. She then took to her feet and ran in front of them. They watched as she disappeared behind a corner. 

" What gotten into her! It's only Halloween." Ikkaku. Yumi sighed.

" If what i heard is true then, This is her first Halloween with other people." They turned the corner and walked into a large hall. This was where the main event was to take place. They stood in the door frame and watched her smiling as she helped set everything up.

" Before she entered the academy she lived alone. This is her first party as such." Yumi smiled as Sia ran around the room with a skull mask on chasing one of the men. Ikkaku shook his head and walked into the room.

*Three hours later* (Haha spongebob)

" Everyone who enters will be directed to that door, where they will enter using these stairs. People with the ranks of Captain and Lieutenant will be announced to the rest before walking down the stairs." Sia directed the guides of the evening. Yumi smiled at the sight of her. She was really enjoying herself and the smile seems completely genuine. The men scurried off and Sia turned to help Yumi.

" Yumi, you can go now if you want." Sia said as they put the last of the decorations up. It was just them now. Ikkaku was away getting the last set of lights while they finished the rest. Yumi smiled to Sia.

" Its fine really, You are the one who should go, seeing as your a girl." He said. Sia shook her head.

" No need. I am not changing." She said. Yumi just looked at her in surprise. 

" What? Why?" He asked surprised. Sia sighed and looked down.

" I don't have anything to wear. I have never done this before so i thought no one would notice." She said quietly. Yumi shook his head.

" No! I am not letting you go to your own party like that! No way!" Yumi said. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the hall and down the corridor. They past Ikkaku as they went.

" Ikkaku! your in charge until we get back! Don't screw up!" Yumi yelled as Sia protested all the way out. They walked down streets and finally came to a small shop that was full of costumes. Yumi dragged Sia into the shop. Within two minutes Sia was in a changing room.

The first costume Yumi made her try on a black dress. She came out to show him. Yumi scanned her up and down but shook his head. Sia turned around and back into the changing room.

She then tried on many different dresses. They all got a no. Yumi sighed as he looked through all of the dresses. He sighed knowing there might not be one. Just then his eyes caught something. He pulled it out and looked it up and down. A smile formed on his lips. This is perfect. He handed it to Sia and she tried it on. This was it, the outfit was perfect. They bought the outfit along with a mask and left the shop. Heading back to Sia's house Yumi smiled to her. 

" I will be back to pick you up." Yumi said and walked way to his room. 

*7PM*

" Sia!" Yumi called. He knocked on the door. The door opened and his breath was taken back. His eyes had never fell upon a more beautiful sight. Her hair was pinned back with deep curls through it. White flowers had been gently place within. Her mask was gently placed upon her delicate looking skin. The dress gently flowed down to the ground. Yumichika was dress as a fairy tale prince. He had white gloves on and a gold sash across him body. He slowly placed a bow and then looked at Sia. He took Sia's hand and lead her down the step. They then slowly walked to the party. But Yumi stopped her half way. He stood in front of her and looked into her glowing blue eyes.

" Sia, will you be my Princess for tonight?" He asked. The moon softly shone down lighting them up softly. It was as if they had fallen into a fairy tale. 

" Yes." Sia smiled to him. He smiled and place her arm through his. They then continued to walk through the paths until they finally arrived at the hall.

So thats it part 1! Part 2 will be out on Halloween! Enjoy!!