When war breaks out

Sia's POV

It's been 2 week now since i was brought here. I am now up and about. I have nearly all my strength back. Yesterday i could have sworn i heard the alarm bells sounding. Signalling an attack. I asked my 'protectors' (more like guards that guard criminals.) Why and if they were ringing. But just ignored me. I was now getting bored of this place. Yes it's a nice room and all but. When you stay in the same place for a long time. It tends to get on your nerves. I was now on the edge of going insane.

Thr door opened anf a small make entered the room carrying a tray of food that i would not even give to pigs. He placed the tray down and went to leave.

" You. What is going on? Why am i not allowed to leave? Why were the alarm bells ringing?" I order him to tell me. I have tried and tried asking nice but no one will tell me. So now i am going to pull my authority. The boy stood there. I could see he was scared.

" I-I-I." He stutered

" damn it boy! Spit it out!." I shouted as i grab his collar witt my hands.

" Okay. Okay. J-just please don't hurt me!". He said almost crying.

" Well you see..." Just as he started to explain. A massive explosion erupted. Blowing up the wall across from where they were standing. I pushed the boy out the road. But I was blowen back. My back smashed against the wall. I slid down onto my knees then onto my stomach. My arms were out above myhead. The dust started to clear. I coughed. Choking on the dust. I moved her hand down and pushed myself up off the ground. Dust had settled in my hair turning it a gray brown. My breathing was jigged. Before I could push herself off the ground. I heard footsteps. They stopped. Next thing I knew. I was being pulled to my feet by my hair. Someone sniggered.

" Well little missy. The boss wants to see you." He spoke in a low horrid voice. Evil coated every word.

"Piss off!" I shouted. I pushed my elbow into his stomach hard. He let me go and i dipped to the ground. Without hesitation i got to my feet and ran to my sword. I grabbed it and pull it out it's sheath. I stood in my fight stance ready for an attack. I still had no idea what was happening. But clearly this guy is not here for a cup of tea and a catch up. I smiled at the thought of the brute sitting with a tea cup that was so small only his pinky fit through the handle and sipping out it. I laughed a little at the thought. He must have heard it. He growled at me and charged at me bring his sword out. Only thing was this sword of his was about 10 times bigger than mine. I watched it as it fell towards the ground above me. I jump aside at last moment. But even with that he managed to cut a small amount of my hair off.

Now with all this i wonder what had happened to my guards outside. Also what happened to the boy? I quickly looked over as soon as i thought that. He was lying there, the top half of his body free but the bottom was covered in ruble. I could see fron here he was unconscious. I would be too. That must be painful. I had to get him away from here. It was not safe. I flash stepped over to him. I kneeled down and put a hand on his head. His eyes flicked open. I moved around so that my body was at the top of his head. I grabbed under his arms.

" I am sorry. But this might hurt a bit." With that i pulled as hard as i could. I heard him try to stop a yell of sheer pain from escaping his lips. With one more pull he was out. I could tell just't looking at it. That this was serious. He might not be able to walk again with the state of his legs. It was now a race against the clock. The faster i could get him to squad 4 the more chance of recovery he had.

" What's your name?" I asked looking into his eyes trying to reasure him. It seemed to work.

"Alex." He said in response. I smiled down at his pain struck face.

" Don't worry alex. I promise i will get you out of this." I said he returned my smile.

" Thank you." He whispered through his pain. Just as he said that a sword came swing parallel to the ground just high enough to reach my neck. In an instant rush i pick Alex up in the bridal hold and moved to the other side if the room. I place him down so his back was against the wall. I could tell now that his face was more viable in the light that he could not be any older than myself. I stood up and moved away from him. To get away from here i was going to have to kill this guy. I looked up at the brute. This was going to be good.