This is were it all begin

'Maybe I was a little hard on him. Na he came at me first. But he did not look so good when I left. But he looks like one of those people who can take anything. But I do feel bad about it.' I stopped and stared.  

"Okay where an I? " i said in a soft voice with a little but of worry. Looking around i notice that i don't know where i am. Looking at the place, i have too say that this place is beautiful. There was pink and white blossom trees in a perfect line along a calm river. There was a red bridge that crossed the river. It was beautiful.The blossom petals lay on the ground undisturbed. This place is a place that has been forgotten.

I walked over to the river bank and watch the water slowly and calmly flow. The sound of the petals and the river made me feel at peace. I closed my eyes and listened. It was so quiet.

"Who are you??" A male voice spoke. I turned around too see who it was. I saw a man walk out from behind the trees. He had long black hair and blue eyes. He was tall and had a strong build but was not to bulky. The look in his eyes were hard and unkind. But none The Less i was stunted at his beauty.

"M-my name is Sia whats yours?" I asked him nervously. He looked at me.

"I am Deuce." He said in a proud voice. I turned my head to the side and said,

"Juice?" He seemed to get angry at what i said and shouted,

"DEUCE D.E.U.C.E DEUCE!" He calmed down. He started to walk towards me softly floating over the cheery blossoms. They stirred around him and floated through the air. It seemed like they were welcoming him back.

"I come here all the time. It has not been used for over 500 years. It helps me relax." He spoke but instead of his harsh voice it was soft and delicate like the cheery blossom petals. His eyes turned soft and he seemed a completely different person.

"Why are you here Sia?" He asked gazing at me.

"No reason just went for a walk" i smiled.

"Your lost aren't you." He said. He looked into my eye as if he was talking to a small child.

"No of course i am not lost." I said all innocent. I then trained my eyes to look at the river, i do that a lot when i lie. I could see out the corner of my eye he was scanning me for any signs that i was lying. He obviously found it and said

"Come on i will show you the way back." I nodded. He turned around and headed away from the river. Following in his steps we walked quickly passed the trees and passed a tall building that has been abandoned.

We made it to squad 11s gates, but i don't know how i was able to leave the barracks. He turned around and started to walk away. I turned and walked through the gate. I past Yumichika and Ikkaku i said hi and so did they.

"Sia do you want to join us for a drink?" Yumichika asked me. I looked at him for a second. We have only known each other for a day and they are asking me to join them for a drink. I nodded and said

"yeah okay why not." I said cheerfully. I followed them. We started talking and laughing and having fun.

Yumichika's POV

Sia passed us as me and Ikkaku headed out for a drink. I turned around and asked if she would like to join us. I know we have not known each other for a long time but this its a good way to get to know her. When we walked out the gate i looked to my left and saw him. That man. Deuce. He can't be trusted.

For some reason whenever he gets close to a woman they somehow disappear. But the head captain cannot approve of an investigation because he is the eldest son of a high noble. But that does not mean that i have to like or trust him for that mater. I think i might have to keep an eye on him and Sia.

We headed to the bar to have a good time but that thought of Sia and Deuce was at the back of my head.