Bruise and Shrine

Yumichika's POV

I did not even need to be told what happened. My eyes told everything. Ichigo had 'dropped' by and now i am going to teach him some manners. I dragged him by the back of his collar. He was screaming his orange head off. Saying stuff like let me go. I just ignored it and continued dragging him. I don't know how i should. 

I know. 

Yes.

Thats perfected.

I thought as i got the best idea in the world. I turned and searched for ' sometimes' spiritual pressure. Got ya. God you never know if he's close or far away! I continued waking while dragging Ichigo. He is now asking where i am taking him. I just turned my head to the side so i could just see him. I smiled an evil one and then faced forward. When i made it to the place i smiled.

" Captain! I have a surprise for you." Oh i am so evil. My captain then turned around to look at me. 

" Do you now?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I pulled the pleb around to face the captain. A smiled appeared on the captain's face. While Ichigo yeah i think he just done a big one haha.

" Also i thought i would mention. He fell from the sky and nearly crush Sia to death." I said stating a matter of fact. 

" Oh did he now." The captain did not sound to pleased at this. 

" I will leave you two alone." I said. I bowed and left. I made my way back to where Sia and Ikkaku was. 

Ikkaku's POV

I held a limp Sia in my arms. I am so going to kill ichigo for this. I looked at her face. Now that i see it up close. Wow. She really is one of a kind. Her skin is flawless. Her noise was so cute. Her lips. She was just beautiful. Also she looked so innocent and harmless the way she is right now. I just picked her up in the bridle hold and started to head to her house. 

" Yo Ikkaku. Wait up. I will go with you." I turned around to see yumichika. I thought he had Ichigo. 

" Where is Ichigo?" I asked.

" Oh i left him with the Captain." He said and just as he did a loud bang and a cloud of smoke rose from the direction of training grounds. I just smiled. I knew he would get a beating now. We made our way to Sia's house. We opened the door and made our way to her room. I have to say she keeps this place tidy. I put her down on her bed and made my way to the kitchen with Yumichika.

I sat at the table and looked around. I looked around the place and in the corner i saw a small shrine. It had a photo of a boy who looked just like Sia. Yumichika must have noticed me looking at it because he said. 

" thats her late brother. She only made it last week. I came here right after she finished and asked her who it was. She told me that it was her late brother who died while protecting her. She also mentioned that is the cause of her the depression." When he finished not one of us spoke a word. I just watched as the candles flickered. 

Sia's POV

My eyes flickered open to see my bed room roof. I stretched a bit but i grabbed my stomach as pain shot through my body. I then remembered what happened. Someone fell on me. But who and why? I got myself out of bed and walked over to my mirror. I lifted my shirt to see the damage. I had a massive bruise right across my stomach. I just started at it. I moved my hand over it and jumped a bit from the pain. 

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of gray jogging trousers and a white vest top. I slipped out of my uniform and into my cloths. I walked through to the kitchen to see Yumichika and Ikkaku sitting at the table. Yumichika saw me first. 

" Sia. Your wake! Are you okay?" He half shouted as he stood up. I nodded. I tried to hid the pained look in my eyes but i could see that it was not working to well.

" You are not. I can see you are in pain." He said in a worried tone. I just shock my head. 

" No i am fine really i am." I said not to convincingly. He clearly did not buy it. He made his way over too me. 

" I'll be the judge of that." He said as he lifted my top to show my bruised belly. I tried to stopped him but it was too sore. His face went angry looking. It scared me. He must have noticed this because when he looked at me his eyes softened. I looked at Ikkaku who's scowl did not disappear when i looked at him. He could not take his eyes off my belly. 

Next thing i knew he picked up his sword and walked towards the door. Yumichika went after him. I heard Ikkaku saying. 

"I'm going to kill him!" And then the door slammed shut. I sighed. Quite. I walked over to my brothers shrine and spoke top him. 

" Hey bro. Hows things? I certainly have had quite the day. I miss you. Anyway i have to go to the river now. Bye" i said as i went to the door and left the house. Oh god i hope Deuce does not freak out like Ikkaku did. I thought as i made my way to the river side to meet him.