Clans and Death

Sia's POV

I watched from afar. Deuce was standing at the waters edge. He looked so noble. His long black hair hung down his back. The wind brushed through it. It shined when it hit the light. His posture was almost like he was nobility. He watched the water drift past. I was leaning against a tree. The tree was acting as a support. My belly was throbbing. I dug my nails into the bark. 

A sudden burst of pain came out of now where. I fell to the ground. I gripped my stomach. A let out a little tell of pain that i had been trying to hold back. Deuce obviously heard because he came running over to me. 

" Sia. What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked worry coated everyone of his words. He placed his hands on my shoulders. Then placed one on my chin guiding it up so both our eyes were locked into each other.

" I am fine. I have just had some belly pains. Nothing to worry about. Must have just been walking to much." I said trying not to worry him as much as possible. Half of what i said was true. The walking must have been the cause of the pain. I could see he was not buying it. 

Anger and hurt shot through his eyes. It instantly made me regret lying. 

" Don't lie to me. You know i don't like being lied to." He said worry was still there. There was some anger. 

" Deuce." I said with watery eyes. When he saw my eyes his face instantly softened. He pulled me into a careful hug. I put my head into his chest. I cried silently. He shifted around a bit so he was now sitting down with his back against the tree. He moved me so i was in between his legs, curled up in a ball with my head on his chest. I continued to cry as he brushes my hair with his hands. He place his chin on my head. He wrapped his free arm protectively around me. 

" Don't worry. Everything is alright now." He said in a calm soothing voice. I soon found myself drifting to sleep. Listening to his heart beating away so softly. I was soon engulfed into darkness.

My eyes flickered open to land on the shimmering of the river and the chirping of the birds which were accompanied by the rustling of the leaves both on the ground and in the trees. I felt at peace. I could smell beautiful aeries of smells. I looked around. Every thing was perfect. But there was one thing missing. Deuce. I scanned the area for him. 

Nothing.

I tried to stand up. I used the tree to help me. But still i had no luck. My knees gave way. I braced for my body hitting the hard ground. I waited for a massive amount of pain. But i never came. I felt strong arms around me. I realized i was now being carried in the bridle hold. I opened my eyes. It was Deuce. I smiled. 

" where are we going?" I asked. He smiled and looked at me.

" We are going to my place. That's where i was. I was getting a bed ready and a doctor to see to you tummy." He said answering my next question. But wait. His house? 

" And where might your house be?" I asked curiously. He smiled. 

" Well i have not been completely honest with you." He started. 

" Says the guy all about the truth." I said. We both laughed a bit.

" Well you see. I have not told you who i am because i was scared that you would not love me but my wealth." He said. But i was confused big time. 

" you see Sia i..." He started but i stopped him.

" wow wow back up pretty boy. What wealth and what are you talking about?" I asked all confused. 

" Sia my full name it's Deuce Ayers. I am the next head of the Ayers clan." I was stunned. I have fell in love with the air of the 2ND most noble clan in the soul society. I must have been in my own little world because i could not hear Deuce.

I could see him but i could not hear him. I then realized that the pain in my stomach was gone. Never mind that, i could not move any part of my body. I struggled to breath. I watched as Deuce lay me on the ground and shouted. He then looked at me with tears forming. I felt my heart beat showing down. I felt my breath become shorter. I watched as the face that i love started to fade. I then saw someone else appear at my side. My heart then stopped beating and i felt no fresh air full my lungs. I was...

Ohhh Never saw that coming did you! Oh my what do you think happened to sia???