That Hurt!!

Sia's POV

It's been three weeks since me and Deuce told each other we love each other. I feel happier than ever. Like my life is complete. Right now i was walking around my barracks with the biggest smile in history. I had nothing else to do so i was just walking around. I then bumped into Ikkaku. 

" Yo. Well someone is a little happy." He said with his signature creepy grin. 

" I am not allowed to be?" I said i continued to smile at him. 

" Okay stop it now. It's creeping the hell out of me." He blurted out. I just looked at him. I raised my eyebrows. 

" My smile is creepy." I huffed. He looked at me and acted hurt. 

" Hey. Anyway fancy going for a spar?" He asked and i pretended to think about it. I put my hand on my chin and looked to the sky. Then back at him.

" Yeah why not. Got nothing else to do." I said as i grabbed his wrist and pulled him along to the training grounds. He kept tell me to let go but i never did. We finally made it to the training grounds. I let go of his wrist and turned to looked at him. He was huffing and puffing. But we were running at the same pace so how is he out of breath and i am not. I mean i was the one pulling him. I just laughed. He straightened himself up and looked at me. 

" Well are we going to start. Do you know what i feel kind today so i will start with just one sword." I said. He looked at me. He was about to protest but i quickly stopped that but pulling out one of my swords and bringing it down towards his head. He bright his sheathed sword up to block it. I pushed back. I held my sword up and he unsheathed his. Sparred for a long time. But in the end no one won. We both put our swords away. Yeah i ended up using both my swords. I then decide i wanted to have a little more fun. 

" Hey Ikkaku. I very i can beat you to the other side if the barracks." I smiled. He smiled back.

" Fine your on." He said i then got ready to run. 

" Ready. 3, 2, 1 go." I shouted. We then flash stepped over the barracks roofs. From here you could see the whole of the Seireitei. I did not realize how beautiful this place really is. I was busy admiring the place when the next thing i knew was someone falling on me. I hit the ground with a thud. I felt someone heavy lying on my stomach. I moved my head side to side slowly. I started to move my arms above my head.

I huffed.

I tried to look at what had landed on me. I could not make it out. But the blur i could tell it was a soul reaper. Before i could make anything else out. My head got to heavy and it fell back down. I looked up. Ikkaku was now jumping down from the roof. I also herd Yumichika yelling at Ikkaku asking what happened. 

Ikkaku's POV

We were jumping from roof to roof. I was winning the race. Next thing i knew was there was a massive boom. I immediately stopped and turned around. There a puff of dust being lifted into the air. I could not see Sia. Shit. I ran over to the dust cloud.

I looked down and saw Sia lying on the grind with a soul reaper on to of her. I then saw her head fall back down to the ground at the same time she made a grunting noise. When the first cleared i saw who it was. Rage was sent right through me. I jumped down and grabbed him by his clothing. 

" What the hell?" He shouted. I just called back.

" You brat. What the hell do you think you are doing. Coming here like that. You will say your sorry now our i will beat your ass." I shouted in his face. He just looked at me stupidly. 

" Who? And what a nice way ti say hi to some one you have just met after a long time." He yelled at me. I just through him into the wall next to me. I went over to Sia and said her name. She made a noise. I took her hand and helped her up. I stumbled around a lot. It was like she was drunk. Like really drunk. she stumbled into me. 

" What the hell h-happened to me?" She asked. As her body became limp. She fell down but i had a hold of her. I swear i am going to kill that boy. I looked over and saw Yumichika dragging him away. He had him by the collar dreading him along the door. I think Yumichika will be going to deal with him. Mind you if i was you deal with him. I probably be more merciful.