Kidnapped?

Running as fast as I could to the place my captain assigned me not just 2 minuets ago. I stopped in my tracks. Standing in front of me was a group of 10 men. My heart began to speed up. I looked around to see if there was anyone around to help me because I knew they where not going to let me past. I began walking towards them and out seemed like they did not notice me. But I spoke too soon. One of them turned around and telling the others to do the same. I placed my hand on one the hilts of my swords and continued walking towards them.

No one muttered a word. All that could be heard was my footsteps. I got closer and closer too them and no one attacked but then one of the men went in for the kill. Kneeling too the ground i moved slightly to the right and pulled out one sword. Slicing the man across the stomach with a nice clean and accurate slice. The man fell to the ground in a heap. I has a knee on the ground the left knee forming a 90° angle from the ground. My left hand on the sheath of the sword in my right which was straight with my arm pointing up. My eyes where closed and i am dependent of my other senses now.

The men then decide that it would be best to surround me in a circle. This scared me a bit because it is not easy to defend yourself from a circle. I felt the adrenalin coursing through me at a rate of noughts. I pull out my second sword and closed my eyes and waited for an attack. 

One of the men behind me attacked. Easily dodging it and cutting him another one came at me they kept coming one after the other but one of them was able to cut my arm. It was not deep just a scratch. Just as i was about to leave clapping began. I looked in the direction of the clapping. On the roof stood a man well built. He had dirty blond hair and green eyes. He was actually pretty hansom.

" Well done missy that was impressive. A young lady taking down 10 fully grown men all by herself." He spoke in a soft yet harsh voice. He then graceful leaped off the roof and onto the ground. 

Walking over to me he smiled. When he reached me he knelt down. Confusion was written all over my face no doubt. I kept my guard up but next thing i knew he took my hand and kissed it. I felt a blush creep up on me. God what is it with me and blushes. It was nut night any more so he build really see it. He kept a hold of my hand but looked to my face.

"A pretty girl with talents such as you should not be here but by my side." He spoke it was like he was proposing too me.

"I am happy here thank you." I pulled my hand out of his and turned around turning my back too him. Big mistake. Next thing i knew a hand was covering my mouth. Before i could user my swords they were on the ground and an arm was holding my arms to my waist. I tried to get free but all of my attempts have failed. He was just to strong. His hand them left my mouth which habe me the chance to call for help. I take the biggest breath i could and screamed at the top of my voice.

"YUMICHIKA!" But just as i finished he put his hand back over my mouth but this time he had a cloth the was soaked in something. 

"i thought you would say no to my offer so i came prepared." Just as he finished things started to get fuzzy. Then it was black. 

Yumichika POV. 

I had just reached my post when i heard someone yell my name. It was Sia's voice. I turned around to look at the group of 6 that i had been put in charge of.

" You you and you come with me the rest of you stand guard here" I said. The four of us made our way to where the shout came from. When we arrived you could clearly see there had been a fight. There was 10 male bodys lying on the ground.

They where clearly the attackers. I looked around and saw a familar pair of swords lying on the ground just a fewvery away from me. I picked them up and then held them. Looking at them there was only one explanation. She had been taken.