Demon Blade vs Goddess

Sia's POV

"It was you. You were the one who killed my brother" I said in shock. The man that asked me ,well forced, me too bare his children. Is the man that killed the only family i had left. I started to get angry.i could feel my face getting hotter by the second. Oh crap i need to calm down last time i was like this i had an ' episode.' It was back then when my brother was killed. 

I simultaneously realized almost all of my spiritual pressure. Yeah we could not think of a name so we call it episodes. They did say that i was really lucky to be alive and that next time i might not be as lucky. I calmed myself down and looked to yumichika. He knew exactly what was asking even without the exchange of words. He reached down to his waist and pulled two sheathed swords from his belt. He outstretched his hands and i took them. It felt good two have my babies back. I went to slid them into my sash but remembered i am in a kimono. 

I held them both in my right hand. I looked at Hunter who had a smirk on his face. He knew i was gonna fight him. It was like he was waiting for it. He then snickered and charged at me with his blade parallel to the floor. He was going for my chest just like he did with my brother. I saw yumichika out the corner of my eye about to jump in but i quickly gave him a look saying do not even try it. I have to do this myself. For my brother.

He have me back a look saying okay but i will if i have too. I nodded and moved to the side, hitting Hunter's arm as i spun around. I finished to the and i was now behind hunter. ( click here to see what i mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23bwSnFAhi0&feature=youtube_bdata_player) I then unsheathed my swords and let the sheaths fall to the ground. I let my mind slip in to battle mode. Everything around me slowed down around me. Hunter started to charge at me. He swung his sword up then down. I brought both my swords up to form a cross which stopped his blade. I pushed up throwing him back. He lost his balance. I took the opening and kicked his legs away from underneath him. He fell towards the floor but then flash stepped behind me and swung for my right side. I flash step away from him. I then grabbed my side. He was quick. 

Before i got away he managed to hit my right side. It did not feel too deep but it hurt and there was quite a lot of blood. I put my mind back into the fight and tried to forget about the wound. I decide that it is time to realize my zanpakto. I place my hands to my side and pushed them away from my body a little bit. I closed my eyes and spoke. 

" Through the darkness of war and evil i bring upon this place light to shine the way." My swords then burst into a bright light. I then brought then up and crossed my arms in front of my face. Throwing my hand back down to my sides as fast as i could. The light on my weapons then broke away like shattered glass to reveal two light blue fans. I then finished off my change, 

" Megami." I stood there facing Hunter who, yet again, had a smirk. That was starting to piss me off. He then laughed.

" You are not the only one that can do that little girl." He then put the hilt of his sword's hilt to the middle of his hips. The blade ran up his body and it stopped half way up his face. He held the hilt with two hands. 

" Spill the blood of anyone who stand in my path. Kijin." He yelled. His blade then turned into a black air. Which circle around him. 

" Your zanpakto may be megami meaning goddess but i am pretty sure you know what kijin mean." He spoke as black air circled around him.

" Demon blade." I said back. He nodded and laughed. 

"Right now my strength is much more than yours will every be." Now it was my turn to smirk. 

" Ah now that's where your wrong. Your realize is in the air." I said in a factual tone.

" And your point being?" He asked curiously.

" Well." I said. I put my fans up so they could be seen. 

" I have fans." I said.

" Yeah and." He said. He was stupid. Did he not realize it?

"Okay looks like i will have to spell it out for you." I said kind of pissed. 

" Watch what you are saying bitch." He shouted at me i quickly retaliated with. 

"You watch who you interrupt chod." His face went red with embarrassment and anger. I just laughed. I looked at yumichika. He was looking st me surprised. Oh yeah he has never seen the real me. 

" Yumichika i am sorry let me explain. You see i."

" Do you go forgetting about me now breath." Hunter spoke out.

" SHUT IT ARSSPIECE! " Both yumichika and i shouted at him. At the same time. 

" Tell me later. I am going out side to help the others." Yumichika then left without letting me protest. I could tell he was mad. 

" I will talk to him late. Anyway back to you. Yes like i was saying fan, air Yeah. A fan moves the sure therefore it will move your zanpakto away." He just stood there. I could see in his eyes he knew exactly what i meant. He had a scared look in his eyes but then that disappeared. It turned into hate and anger. He wanted to kill me now. With out a word he lifted his hand and the black air moved towards me.

I moved my fans around in a graceful way. Moving the air around me around sure enough the black air could not reach me. What i did not see was it coming from the back. I stupidly let my guard down. The black air throw itself into my back. I was thrown forward. Hunter stepped aside which left me no obstruction till i meet the wall. 

I smash the wall and was now lying in a pile of rumble outside. I got up and stood up rubbing my head. I looked around and noticed i had an audience. 

Yumichika's POV

I had just went outside and found that everyone was still fighting. I was surprised about the way Sia acted. I thought she was a kind person. It is so confusing. I joined in the fight with the captains and the others. I took out a good few of then and then there was a massive bang and a crumbling noise. Everyone and i mean everyone turned to see what it was.

There was just a cloud of dust. We watched as the dust started to disappear. Rumble became visible. A figure staggered out. Holding and rubbing their head. Cursing to themselves. The dust disappeared to show a dusty and blood covered Sia. She was looking at all of us. Shaking all the dust of she smiled and turned ti walk towards the building. She stopped a few meters away from it. I looked at the crumbled in the wall. And guess who walked out. Yes an uninjured Hunter. We where now going to see Sia fight for real. Not against a team mate but an enemy. 

This is where we see Sia's real power.