Daniel Archer

Deuce's POV

"This meet is now in progress." The head captain's voice boomed. The captains looked at him then at me. I smiled slightly.

" The reason for this meeting and Sir Deuce's presence is that Daniel Archer is back." Gasps filled the room. Everyone knew him. Everyone hated him. I hated him. He had taken so many of my loved ones just cause he was kicked out. He wants to make me suffer. Because i am the future head of the family.

" Deuce. How would you like to take over. You know more about the situation." He said in more of order way.

"Very well. As you all know Daniel is my brother. He is the reason for all the disappearances around me. This is because he wants revenge. Now he will most likely have an army. His target will be my death. But before my death he will want me to suffer like he did. He knows tge only way to do that. So his first target will be Sia Mcloud 4th seat of squad 11." After i said this the captains started to talk. I could tell they were not all that happy. I studied them all. Two looked to most worried. Captain of squad 11 and captain of squad 13. They were not talking but they look like they were thinking to themselves.

" I am positive he will attack is in 2 days." I said. They then carried on shouting now. I then herd a bang. I then realised it was the head captain banging his staff on the ground. Everyone instantly shut up.

" Due to this every squad must be prepared for the attack. Squad two will be responsible for the safety of Sia Mcloud." He said.

"But head captain. We don't baby si..." Captain sui feng spoke up. But tge head captain shushed her.

" That is an order! Now Deuce could yoi make sure Sia is escorted to squad 2's barracks safely please." I nodded.

" The rest of you are to prepare your squads for battle immediately. I want everyone to act as thought the attack will happen at any moment. Your are all dismissed." He boomed.

" Understood!" All the captain's shouted. They all then flash stepped away. It was now just me amd the head captain.

" I am sorry to place this burden on you." I said turning to face him.

" Don't be foolish. You are a noble and we are here to help." He spoke. I nodded.

" Well i must be on my way. I have business i must attend to." I said and walked out of his office. I made my way back to my house. On my way men and woman were rushing around. I soon made it back to my house in one piece. I made my way to the room which Sia is resting in.

I pushed the door open slowly. When the door was open enough i slipped through. Lying there, looking completely innocent. Was Sia. I stood a2 thr for just watcging her sleep. I smiled to myself. But that soon faded. I then realise that this was all happening because of me. Also the woman that i love the most. Had been caught up in it. I can't help but feel it is my fault. She is so oblivious to what is happening. I walked over to her and kneeled be her bed side. Her eyes flickered open. I smiled amd took her hand.

" Hey baby girl." I said in a soft whisper.

" Hi." She laughed softly. She held my hand tightly. I kissed her lips softly. I brushed a small but of hair away from her face. I was now debating if i sould tell her whats happening it not. I decided not to tell her. She is still weak.

" I am sorry but we must move you to another location. Don't worry it's nothing serious." I lied. She smiled.

" Okay. When will i be moved?" She had so much trust in me that iut made me feel really bad about lieing to her. But i had to for her own safety.

" Now i am afraid." I said. She just nodded in understandment. I placed one last loving kiss on her soft, warm lips before removing her covers. I place both my hand under her weak body and lifted get up into the bridal hold. She buries her head into my chest. I started to make my way to Squad two's barracks.