Big Brother's Sacrifice

Note: I do not like the the name of Sia zanpakto so I am changing it. Its name is now Megami meaning goddess

Sia POV

We finished our meal and we are now sitting talking. Hunter is actually a person who you can have a good talk with. Of course he did get a bit mad every now and then because of me forget my manners but apart that yeah he is really nice. It was almost sunset. I wanted to see it. He must have noticed me looking out the window at it.

" You like the sunset." He asked. I nodded and said. 

"Yes very much. When i was small me and my brother watched it. He loved it" i gave him a faint smile. 

"Would you like to watching it with me then?" I nodded and looked at him with a hint of sadness in my eyes. He stood up and walked over to me. He stretched out his hand and helped me up. Thanking him we walked into a porch about 3 stories up. We say on a bench and watched i sunset. 

"You talked about you brother in past tense. May i ask why?" He asked. I understand he was just curious. 

"I was 10 when he was killed. I saw it all happening to and its not something you forget in a hurry."

*flashback*

3rd person POV

" Big brother. How far have we got left till we are home." a young Sia winded. She held the hand of a teenage boy of about 18. He was wearing a soul reapers uniform and had a sword hanging from his waist. The sheath colour was a bright purple, Sia loved the colour of it, it also had a velvet blood red sash tired around the hilt. He always told Sia about who's it used to be and how he got it.

"Soon. I promise." His voice was soft. He noticed Sia was staring at the sash. 

" Do you remember the story behind the sash mini." Sia nodded. A smile spreaded from ear to ear. She liked it when he called her mini. 

" Tell me again big brother." Sia pleaded.

"Okay okay." He said laughing. 

"When you were only 2 mum always did her best to look after us. One day before she left she gave me this sash. She said that it was her mother's and it was her lucky sash. She said that no matter where we are she will always be there." Sia smiled. She could not remember her mother but from what big brother told her she could tell she was kind. They continued walking along the path. In front of them was a group of men with weapons. They all had mean looks on their faces. They made their way towards them. Sia's brother stopped pulling Sia behind him. The men stopped too.

"Well well. A soul reaper all alone this far way from home ?" One of the said in a cocky way. Sia's brother just stared at them.

"And look there's a girl with him." Another said. Sia got scared and hid behind her brothers legs. 

"Touch her and i will kill you." Sia's brothers voice had changed from soft the hard. Sia did not mind it though. The men were shocked. 

"Don't get cocky brat." A man shouted and ran at sia's brother swinging a large sword. Sia's brother easily dodged them all. He then pulls his sword out and stand in a fighting position. He kept facing the men and shouted, 

"Sia run!" With that Sia ran away as fast as she could. One of the men spoke to Sia's brother. 

"You think you can best me with a sword that size ha ha. They say the size of a soul reapers sword is due to the spiritual pressure. That thing is so small i would call it a dagger ha ha." He was right. The blade was only 30 cm long. Sia's brother just smirked. 

"A wise man once said ' you can never judge the strength of an opponent by the size of there sword. You should have at least known that much before you challenged me, pal." With that they started to fight. 

She got about 10 meters away when one of the men flash stepped to her. The man stood over her laughing a evil laugh. Thrusting his sword towards her heart. The sword stopped inches away from her chest. Her eyes showed true terror. They started top water. Blood dripped from the top of the blade onto her cloths.

" Sia. G-go now" a voice hissed but Sia could not move. She was too scared. Tears streamed from her eyes. Her brother's back was in front of her with a sword sticking out of it. Her brother had taken the blade instead of her. The blade went through the middle of his chest.

"Well that was brave of you. Giving your life for a little girl." The man said. He started to pull the sword out of his chest. Sia's brother hissed in pain. His chest automatically went with the leaving the rest of his body behind. When the blade was out he dropped to his knees. Sia was still lying there. Unable to move.

Hate, anger, hurt, fright. Every horrible emotion ran through Sia's body. what happened next no one expected. Not even her own brother. Sia screamed and as she screamed in frustration she realized an immense of spiritual pressure. It glowed light purple. It was so strong. 

The men got scared and made a run for it. But one stayed to watch. That man was the one that stabbed her brother. He stood there with a smile on his face. Soon enough Sia's spiritual pressure stopped and she was just standing there behind he brother who was lying on the floor. She then fell down next to him and looked into his eyes as he began to fade. Blood was falling out his mouth. He smiled and took Sia's Hand. He then said looking at Sia.

" I am sorry Sia, but i have to go now. I will say hi to mum and dad for you yeah. I want you to grow up strong. I am sorry i can't be there to help you. But i well be watching. I love you mini always." He just finished when he closed his eyes. But he was still smiling. 

" I will become big and strong. I promise. I love you more than anything big brother." With that Sia then lost consciousness. The man that watch all this looked down at the pair. Surprisingly a tear ran down his cheek. The pair had made this man cry. 

" Fuck, yous have gone and made me cry." He said wrong the tear away. He then bent down and on the ground, a velvet blood red sash was lying there just above their heads like it was watching over them. He picked it up and looked at it. He have a little smile.

" It came from over here Captain Ukitake!" Voices shouted in the distance. 

" Oh well i best be going." With that the man disappeared.

_________________________

Okay this chapter took me ages to do but we are not even half way through the story! please vote, follow and comment i would mean a lot to me to hear you opinions of it!