oh great

Yumichika's POV

Captain unohana told me everything. I told her that the only time she was near a bar our place you get served was last wednesday. I took her to dinner. I then said i was going to go and see her. But the captain said i was not allowed to. Apparently she was at Deuce's house. He had said not to allow anyone to see her. I was not happy but i had to agree no the less.

*1 week later*

I had had enough. I don't care if he it's a noble. I am going to see Sia now. I stood up and flash stepped all the way to the Archers estate. I stepped inside. People were shooting at me tell me i can't go in. I ignored them and continued walking. I sensed Sia's spiritual pressure and followed it. I came to a door. After a long walk people were still trying ti get me to leave but was not going to. Not until i see her. See if she was okay.

I pushed the door open with great force. It hit the wall with a bang. I was greeted with a pair of furious looking eyes. I walked over to sia's bedside. I looked at her. My god. She looks so frail and weak. She was so pale. I took her hand in mine and placed the other on her head. She us cold. It is almost as if she is dead. But she was still breathing. I felt my eyes water up.

" What the hell are you doing here?!" I heard a voice yell. I looked up at deuce. He was staring at me with evil in his eyes.

" I came to see Sia got a problem with that?" I asked back. I don't care if he is nobility. He can shoved it.

" Yes i do. I said no one was to visit her." He said back.

" Well tough shit. And what make YOU think you can stop me?" I asked.

"well i do own this house and who are you to her?"

" I am her friend. And i could not care if you did or did not. What about you? Why have you, a noble, taken in and given treatment to Sia, a girl from district 146?"

" She is mine."

" What do you mean she is your?" I asked.

" She loves me. And i love her. We are now an item." He said it. Those words i did not want to hear. I felt something deep down. it stung when he said she loved him but why? What was i feeling right now? Anger? Hate? Hurt?

...

Jealousy! Right now as i looked at Deuce. I felt jealousy. I wanted to rip his throat out.

" No." I said.

" No what?"

" I will not let you take her!" I shouted he now looked even more mad.

" Take her? Whay do you think i will do?"

" Remember all those other woman? Yeah the ones that loved you before? What happened to them? They are dead! Murdered! Why because of you!" I shouted. I could see his face tighten up.

" I will not let you take her! Because i don't want yo lose her." He just looked at me. He could not say a word.

" Because... Because... I, LOVE HER!" I shouted. I heard a gasp. I froze. Do i really love her? I thought i loved her like a daughter. No i was just to nieve. I do love her. Not as a father. Then i remembered the gasp. I looked down into the deep ocean blue eyes i have always loved. I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach. Did she just hear everything? Did she just hear me say that i love her?

" How much did you hear?" I asked her hoping she would say nothing.

" Enough." She said in a whisper. I could see. In her eyes. She wanted to cry. Her eyes watered up. I felt hurt. I decided it would be best if i just left.

" I am sorry Sia. I will go." I said as i head to tge window. I opened it and put my foot on the ledge. I turned my head slightly.

" It's true. I do love you." I whispered. I knew she heard it. I then flash stepped out the window and back to the barracks. I fucking hate myself right now!