Demon blade vs goddess Part 2

Sia's POV

I stood there watching Hunter watch me. We stayed like this for a while. Waiting to see who will strike first. I could feel everyone's eyes watching us. But the eyes i could feel most was Yumichika's it felt like he was worried and angry at me. They where like fire on my skin. Pushing them to the side i concentrated on the fight. Hunter lifted his hand and i could see the black air coming at me again. I swung one of my fans though the air blowing it away. I turned around and used the other one to blow it away again. 

" Once is enough. every time you use that technique i expect it. So don't waste your time." i said just as another bit of black air came racing towards me. I easily moved it away. I looked at Hunter his arms where resting by his side. He was panting. So he can only use the attacks then bed needs to rest. I could use this to my advantage. But how long does the rest period need? Only one way to find out.

I ran at him and as i hoped he sent the black air at me. I blocked then i counted his attacks. One. Two. Three. His arms fell to his side. I charged at him counting the seconds before he used the attacks again. When i reached six that's when he attacked once more. I stopped and stood a bit away. I smiled. It was easily to get him to use his three attacks. His arms went back to his side. This is it. My opening. 

" Sakura no dansu." I shouted and twist and twirled in a set dance. My fans swung thought the air as smooth as silk. Yet they were as deadly as a Lion. I was able to scratch him. But it was shallow. But it pissed him off. He then puts both his hands out to the sides. Then drawing them together as fast possible. Next thing i knew my arms were not moving. I tried to move them but they just stayed. I looked at Hunter who had a serious face. Out of the corner of my eyes i saw yumichika about to step in. But before he was able too a female captain stopped him.

" What the hell " I said as the black air started to crawl up my arms. It was cold and had a dark aura around it. I then felt it on my legs. I looked down at them and saw the black air moving its way up. Then it was around my body. I could not move. Now all that was not covered by the black air was my head. Hunter looked at me.

" Now who is the strongest? Right now i am going to kill you by crushing you slowly. Now any last words?" He said. I was about to say something. Before i could everything slowed down and then stopped. I heard bells ringing. Then a voice. 

" Sia focus. Believe in yourself. You will not die if you say those words." 

" What words and where are you? Who are you? And how do you know that i am not gonna die." I shouted back.

" You know who i am and what words to say. I know you won't die because i believe in you. Just say the words. Say the words. Say them. Say them now Sia." I closed my eyes and looked deep down. I listened and heard what i had to say. Time speeds up again.

" I only have few word." I said with my eyes closed.

"well please share with us those word with us." He said all cocky. I just laughed.

" Bankai. " i muttered. There was then a blast of a white and blue light circling around me. The white and blue light then turned to black and dark blue. The light then disappeared. I stood there. The black air had disappeared. Hunter was surprised. Ha so was i. I just mastered the final release. Something that should have taken years of practice to obtain. 

The kimono i was wearing was now replaced with a tight fit top that stopped just above my belly bottom and a pair of baggy type trousers. From my eyes and down i had a mask on and my hair was tied back in a neat pony. I had fingerless gloves on that went just about my elbows. Around my waist i had two belts. One held daggers and the other throwing stars. On my back i had two small blade in a cross shape. I looked awesome. 

" Ansatsu no megami." I finished off the bankai and now i was ready to fight for real. I now understood what my zanpakto's nature really is. I am now the darkness. My zanpakto is an assassination goddess. 

Yumichika's POV.

I stood there. I was stunned. So were the captains. I mean no one expect her to be able to use Bankai at such an early stage as she has. I don't think it has ever been done before. Oh wait that ichigo achieved bankai at an early stage too. And their spiritual pressure is about the same. Both the levels of a captain. There might be a connection somewhere. 

But her final release is beautiful. It goes with her figure really well. She looks just like an assassin. I just remembered and looked at captain soi fong. She was smiling a wicked smile. I could tell she wanted her to be in her squad. I understand i mean her final release would be perfect for the stealth squad. But that would be up to Sia. But I want her to stay in my squad. 

By now all the other fights had stopped so they could watch this fight. Even i could tell that this battle will be a close one. So far Sia has escaped death 2 times and as much as i will want to i will not inter fear with the fight. I stood and watch with anticipation as Sia was about to use her new acquired abilities. This was going to be fun to watch.