Duties

Yumichika's POV

I was walking peacefully around the gardens when a hell butterfly appeared. It delivered a message saying that the captain want to speak to me. I sighed wondering what he wanted now. I spun on my feet and made my way to his office. When i opened the door i saw ikkaku, yachiru and the captain. The captain's face look worried.

" Now that we are all here i can start. I know this may seem sudden but. We are to prepear for a war." He said leave all of us in shock. A war? Who with? Why? A million questions ran through my head at once. But then they stopped at one.

" Where is Sia?" I asked. Thr captain's face seemed yo become evermore worried. This scared me.

" This war is about her. The enemy wants her dead." I stood still. Unable to move. Dead! Why? What has she ever done? The captain then went on to tell me everything. From Deuce to Daniel. Mixed emotions ran through me. So this whole thing is to protect Sia and Deuce. I sighed. It was a lotr to take in so sudden.

" Are we allowed to visit her?" I asked going yhe answer would be yes.

" I am afraid no. While she is in squad 2's barracks she will be kept in a secret place. Known only to the captain and lieutenant. Along with 2 guards. She was taken immediately to the place so we will not see her until the end of this and Daniel is either dead or imprisoned." I sighed realising just how serious this is.

" Okay i will now give you your duties. These must be followed to the point." We all nodded. It is not like the captain to be this serious about anything. This must really be getting to him. Ge gave us our orders and we were then on our way. All the squadies were gathered in the training grounds. They kept taking to each other. I cleared my throat. Everyone then stopped and looked at me and ikkaku. We explained to them what is happening and why it is. We then called out all the names amd placed them into 6 groups. Ikkaku took 3 amd i took 3. I gave my groups their duties. I then added more words before they left.

" You must be on your guard at all times. They could attack anytime. If you see the enemy do not. I repeat do not engaged. You will find me amd tell me immediately. Understood?" I spoke to them. I only want my squad to be safe.

" Yes!" They all shouted in unison.

" Good. Now go." With that they all went off in different ways to do their work. Everyone. I could tell was taking this seriously. Because Sia's life is on the line. While she has been here. She had been so kind to everyone. People feel themselves around her. She never really shouts at them. She trains them everyday. The whole squad loves her and looks up to get. They don't want to loss her. I moved from group to group. Keeping tabs on everything. This went on got a good solid 11 hours. It was now time to change with Ikkaku's groups. We done the swap and i have Ikkaku my gathered information. With that he thanked me and went off.

I was about 9 pm and because it iswinter it is dark. The moon high up in the dark blue, star lit sky. The moon had a red hint to it. That is not good. When there is a red tint in the moon it means there will be blood shed the very next day. My heart started racing at a speed to quick for a human to hear the breaks inbetween beats. I was so worried about Sia. She was the only thing in my head. I never habe a second thought to it. I never even thought about tomorrow!

I sighed and lay down on my bed and pulled the covers up. I am really tired from everything today. I closed my eyes into a rough dreamless sleep. Only to be awoken by the alarm bells rings.