poisoned?!?!

Sia's POV.

Bored. I sighed. I sat down crossed arms and legs. Starting into the black space. Yes thats all that was surrounding me. Blackness. I was bored. Really bored. Now i don't get mad easily but i am on the verge snapping. Everything is just to quiet.

...

...

...

...

...

...

" AHHHHH GOING AN DO SOMETHING. I SWEAR TO GOD." I shouted finally breaking.

"You know what. Screw this." I said. I then let myself fall back so i was laying down. I sighed again. This is not going to be a short period if time suck here.

Deuce's POV

I paced back and forward. In the hall next to the door that lead to Sia's room. I was like this for a while longer. After 2 hours of pacing back and fourth. Captian unohana opened the door. She walked out and looked at me.

" Do you have any knowledge of were Sia has been in the past 2 weeks?" She asked. I just shock my head.

" I do not. Why whats wrong with her?" I asked her. Her face saddened.

" So you know she will recover. But i am afraid to say. She was poisoned." I felt my heart sink. Poisoned. But who would want to do that?

" I am amazed that she is still alive. She is very strong. That must be it. You se the poison that was given to her is given by drinks. It is desolved and then drank. It is colourless and odour less. Which make it virtually undetectable. It should have killed her within 3 days. But she is so strong she was fighting it off. until whatever happened to cause the bruise on her stomach which kind of acted as a trigger of sorts." She explained.

" Wow wow back up. Bruise on her stomach?" I asked. I thought she said it was not serious.

" Something with tremendous force has cause a massive bruise on her stomach. " she said. She then looked away towards her room. She sighed.

" You can go in and be by her side. By she will not wake up for at least a week." She stated. Smiling at me i walked past her and into Sia's room. But she stopped me before i was in.

" I will have to inform her squad captain and seated officers down to 5th. While i do that i will try my best to find out what happened. " I looked at her and nodded.

" Yes please do. Also no one is allowed to visit her. My orders." I told her. She bowed and smiled while walking away. I turned and went to sit at the side of Sia's bed. I moved about of hair that had fell down onto her face. I then placed that hand on her forehead and moved my thumb rubbing her forehead. I smiled. She looked so peaceful. Her face was completely relaxed. Her breathing was steady and equal. She looked like she was just sleeping.

" I love you. I will find out who did this to you. I promise." I whispered. I placed a kiss on her forehead. I decided just to stay with Sia for a while longer.

Yumichika's POV

I sighed as i walked around the barracks. I tried to calm Ikkaku down but once he is angry the only thing that can calm him down is himself. I gave up and decided to walk around. I was too busy talking to myself that i did not notice Captain unohana appear out of now where. When she did she scared me.

" Yumichika!" She almost yelled. I jumped back and held my chest as if i was trying to stop my heart beating out of my chest. I just looked at her.

" Captain. You scared me please don't do that again." She just laughed and nodded.

" May i ask you a few questions?" She asked.

" Yes about what?" I asked curiously. She looked at me. I could see she was fighting either to tell me or not.

" It's about Sia. I need to know everything you know about what she did in the past 2 weeks?" She asked. I looked at her funny. Why would she want to know that. Wait where is Sia anyway. I did go to her house after i tried to calm ikkaku but she was gone. Could she be ill? Was she hurt?

" Why? What happened? Is she alright?" I asked. She looked at me. He face saddened.

"W-well s-she was p-po... Poisoned." She said reluctantly.

"WHAT!?!?!?!" I yelled.