My Hero

Sia's POV

"That's how my brother died. Its been 7 years since then. And too this day i can't even go to his grave." I said with watery eyes from telling the story. 

"I am sorry truly. But if you don't mind my asking what was his name?" Hunter asked softly.

" Derek McLeod or Deeko as most would call him. He kinda looked like me two with blue eyes and brown hair. I miss him so much." Sia answered his question. Unwillingly she let a single tear drop. The sun had note disappeared behind the mountains leaving darkness and cold instead of it light and warm rays. Hunter then stood up and help Sia up. Leading her through to a room in which they stop. He tells Sia to sit down and she does. Hunter then walks over to a table and sits behind it.

" Sia. I have a question for you. Choose wisely as it could mean you death. The reason i have brought you here is because i want to as my bride. I need an air to this organization. My air needs to be strong both physically and mentally and i think you can proved me with such an air. Now if you choose to refuse this offer i will be forced to either kill you our make you." His choice slowly changed from soft to hard. It scared me a little but some how reminded me of something. I pushed that thought to the back. He wants me to be his bride and bare his child. Ha no way not at the age i am now. Way too young to be having a child. 

"I am sorry but i cannot accept for i love another." Wait what did i just say.I just said how i feel. But who is it that i love.

I looked up at Hunter. Oh boy i think i may have made him angry. Ah this ain't good. 

" You belong to me and no one else you hear. I will not have you loving anyone else." At this point he was shouting. He then tossed the table and it went flying through the air. Towards me. I jumped to the side and the table missed my head by inches. Relief was written all over my face. But it was soon short lived. Hunter ran at me and pinned me to the floor by holding my neck down. I gaped from breath. I struggled but out was useless. I can't fight our defend without a weapon. I kept struggling but i had no effect. He then loosened his group so i could breath.

" This is what happens when you disobey me. Sia you will bare my child wither you like it out not." He hissed in my ear. I was now scarred. The man that seemed harmless a few moments ago is now going to. Rape me. He kissed my cheek roughly and let go of my neck. He grabbed both my hand and pinned then above my head. He was lying onto me with all his weight. I started to panic. He kept kissing me. I wanted him to stop. Before i knew it i let out an ear piercing scream. Hunter then placed a hand over my mouth. Tears were running frantically down my cheeks. Next thing i knew was the door was knock over and standing there in the doorway was the man i hoped to see.

Yumichika's POV

I tracked Sia's position and we where now seconds away. We all stopped at the lining of the trees and looked around. Captain Hitsugaya then nodded and the battle begun. We ask ran out with our sword unsheathed and ready to fight to the death. While everyone one was fighting i could not help but think of Sia and where she could be here. Just as i got caught in my thoughts a man ran at me. I dipped to the ground and took his legs away from underneath him. I then pushed my blade through his heart and he died almost instantly. Just as i did this i heard a scream. I knew it was Sia.

She was in trouble. I looked to Captian soi fon and she nodded as of to say go on we can handle this. I then ran up to the building slicing anyone who tried to stop me down. All that was going through my head was ' Sia please be okay.' I soon found myself running down a corridor. I could heard noises of a struggle. I stopped at the door to where the noises are coming from.

I knocked down the door hoping what i am seeming is just a dream. But unfortunately it is not a dream. I saw a man in top of Sia. Her shoulder on the right hand side was almost far enough down to see things. He was kissing her while her hands where pinned above her head. He face was stained with tears and a look that was to hard to look at. Anger and rag rushed through me and before i knew it i ran at the man and pushed him of Sia. I grabbed sia and placed her at the side of the room. I then turned too face the man. 

"what is your name?" I asked.

"You know its rude to just barge in. The names Hunter and you are." He asked with a voice of steel.

"Yumichika 4th seat of squad 11" He then gained a smile.

"An officer huh. What a pleasure." With that we stared at each other. Then Hunter walked over to a drawer and pulled out a sword. It was similar to that of a zanpakto. It had a dark green sheath and a black hilt. On the end of the hilt was a velvet blood red sash. I then heard Sia gasp. I turned to look at her and it looked like she was I'm a day dream. 

" Never turn your back to your opponent." I turned around as fast as i could and blocked a downward slag from his sword. His eyes showed he wanted to kill me. They were evil and went perfect with that smile of his. With his face this close it got to see it.

" Man you have one ugly face pal." A spoke as a matter of fact. 

" shut it bowl cut." Bowl cut? That was a good come back. Not. 

"Y-you" i heard sia whisper. I turned slightly so i could just see her out of the corner of my eye. 

"It was you. You are the one who killed my brother." My eyes widened in complete shock, i could not believe what i was hearing. This man killed her brother and tired to rapped her. I am so gonna rip his heart out and feed it to him now more than ever!