My First Real Fight

"Shut it baldy...Okay 3...2...1... Fight!" Yumichika shouted. Just as he finished Ikkaku ran full speed at me. I closed my eyes and relayed on my senses. Just as Ikkaku was about to hit me with his sword. My sword met his giving a metal clashing sound. He then jumped back and ran at me again. This time swinging from below trying to hit my legs. I jump and spin kick him in the face sending him flying into a wall. The wall crumbled. 

"Is that it? Is that how strong you are?" I shouted to him. I could tell he was holding back so i tried to aggravate him. He pushed himself out of the crumbled down wall to stand up. 

"HAHA as if i was only trying being a gentleman by holding back on a girl but it seems i don't have to with you." He shouted back. I was right he was holding back on me. But now it seems he will go all out. Good. I hate it when people hold back on me because i am a girl.

"Forget about the holding back bullshite and come at me with all you've got baldy!" I shouted i knew he hates being called a baldy. I just did not want him to hold back on me. Clearly it worked. I placed the hilt of his sword on the end of it sheath  while shouting 

"Extend Hōzukimaru" His sword and sheath then formed together to form a long wooden spear with  a red horsehair tassel on the end. It had a knife like blade one the other end. He then twirled it round changing from side to side and then slicing down and charging forward. He swung down from my right heading for my shoulder. I flash stepped behind him but he then turned and swung behind him just as i stopped. I was surprised and had little time to react. I lifted my sword to block but he had hit my side and was able to slice my skin. I pushed the his blade away and then jumped back. 

Grabbing my side in pain i looked at ikkaku who was charging at me again. I decided that i need to use my shikai. Standing straight i put my arms out to my side and spoke.

"Thorough the darkness of war and evil i bring upon this place light to shine the way."  In a flash of white light my swords had turned into fans. Ikkaku was still coming for me. His spear level to the ground going for a Perice. Before he could hit my i place one of my fans to cover my lower area. His spear was stopped. I shut my fan and spun it in a circle and snapped his weapon in half. He looked surprised. I just smiled. 

I then turned around and started to walk away when he shouted we're not finished yet and charged at me again. I stopped and softly spoke.

"Dance of the night's dark" And then twisted and turned. Swinging my fans around and around. Ikkaku was having a hard time blocking them but he was managing. When i had finished my attack Ikkaku was panting. I just stood there watching him. 

"We are finished now." I turned around and walked away. My fans then switched back into swords and i put the back in their sheath.

Yumichika POV

This woman is amazing. I mean before this fight started i was worried for her that she might get hurt but half way through i started to worry about Ikkaku more. She is so strong and beautiful. He shikai is beautiful. The ice blue fans where just wow. I saw her go and i ran to check Ikkaku. 

When i reached him he fell over to lye on his back. I then picked him up and thorough him on my shoulder and took him to the hospital. The whole way there we were talking about her and her strength.

 ______________________

Sorry for the shortness i dont have a lot of time as it is 10:30 at night and i need to be up at 6 so next chapter should be good. x

comment vote and fan please x