The first day as 4th seat

Yumichika's POV

I was out for a walk through the gardens. Thinking back to when Sia spoke for the first time in almost 6 months. I stopped and looked st the spot where she say. Playing with the petals of the blue flower. The way she sang. I then slapped myself out of the day dream. 

" Best go and make sure duties are being done." I muttered to myself. I started walking through the barracks. I got half way through when i saw Sia walking to the captain's office. I shouted her name and walked over to her. I smiled. 

" so have you thought about becoming 4th seat?" I asked curious. She nodded. 

" well are you going to take it our not?" I asked with all my curiosity. 

" I am going to become 4th seat. I think it will be good." she said with a big smile. I returned that very smile. I pulled her into a tight hug. We started to walk over to the captain's office. I told her some of the responsibilities a seated officer has. We had finally made it to the captain's office. I stopped outside the door and knocked. Surprisingly the captain was in. we entered and stood just in front of his desk. He smiled. 

" Well Sia have you come to a decision?" He asked just as curious as i was. Sia nodded.

"Yes captain. I would like to accept the offer and become the 4th seat." She said happily. The captain's face lit up. 

" Great i have already done the paperwork. I just need you to sign here." Okay so the captain actually done paperwork. This is starting to creep me out a bit. Sia went over and signed the paper. 

" Great now we need to inform everyone. Yumichika gather everyone in the training grounds. " I nodded. Sia and i walked out his office. We talked for a bit. I then said,

" Sia i have to gather everyone in the training grounds. I think you should go and freshen up a bit." She nodded and went back to her house. I walked around the barracks tell everyone to head to the training grounds under the captain's orders. It has now been an hour and the only person i need fetch was Sia. I made my way to her house and knocked on her door. She opened it and walked out. 

" Everyone is waiting at the training grounds. No one knows yet about why they are there. " she laughed. 

" I see so it us a surprise then. " she said and i nodded. We continued to talk as we made our way to the training grounds. When we arrived everyone was there. They where ask standing in their lines. They may look smart but they were so loud. They stood in front of the captain, lieutenant and Ikkaku. We made our way to stand next to them. The captain smiled and then faced the men.

" Shut up and listen. Sia Mcloud is our new 4th seat." Once he said this everyone started to whisper.

" If any of you have a problem with this speak now." He boomed. No one moved. The captain had that face on that scared the shite out of anything. 

" Good now treat her with respect. You are all dismissed." With that the men scattered back to their duties. The captain and lieutenant then left leaving just me, Ikkaku and Sia. 

" Why do we go and get a drink to celebrate your promotion." I suggested. They all said okay and we headed for the pub. We had a good night. We danced, sang and had too much to drink. Sia really let loose. I know she can hold her drink but she was out of it. I had to help her home. 

I woke up the next morning with a sore head. I bet Sia is even worse. I got up, got ready and left to go to Sia's house. I knock and let myself in. I went through to get room. What i saw was the cutest thing ever. Sia was sprawled out on bed snoring. She looked so peaceful. I closed the door and went through to the kitchen. I figured the one thing that will wake her up is the smell of food cooking. I pulled a frying pan out and took bacon out the fridge. I placed them in the pan and fried them. Next thing i know someone stumbles through the door.

" Omg it's alive." I said acting surprised. God she looked a mess. She wore blue, black and white tartan Jammie bottoms and i white vest top. Her brown hair was every where. She brushed a hand through her tuggy hair and yawned.

" Oh please. God my head is killing me." She said as she sat at the table placing her head in her hands. I snicker.

" Thats what you get for drinking as much you did." I said. Sia just laughed.

" You sound like a mother." She laughed. I pretended to be hurt. I scooped the bacon out the pan and into a plate. "

I am a man." I started as i walked over with the plate. 

" With a woman's mind." She said. I then stopped. I pretended to walk away.

" That's mean. No bacon for you." I said in a childish tone. 

" Fine i am sorry." She said. I smiled in victory as i placed the plate down for her.

" There you go sweet. Enjoy." I said. She nodded and chewed at the bacon. When she was finished she let her back rest against the back of the chair and sighed. 

" Thank you." I just nodded and took the plate and washed it. I reached for a shelve that had pain killers and grabbed a glass of water. I placed it in front of Sia. She immediately pick them up and through in her mouth. She downed the water and looked at me. 

" I am going yo get ready i will be 2 minuets." She said as she rose from her chair and headed out the room. Soon she came running back down the stairs with her uniform on and her swords. She fixed her hair which was now a neat and tidy pony tail which reached her mid back. Her eyes where a lighter blue but were still mind-blowingly beautiful. 

" Where too now then?" I asked her. 

" To the captain's office i need to speak with him about introducing training sessions." I just looked at her. She did have a point. Here we did not have any training sessions. Why because no one wants to take them. We made our way to the captain's office on the way she told me her plans and they seemed really good. She said she would take responsibility for it. I think it would be for the better and i have a feeling things are going To change around these barracks now she is the 4th seat. But for the better.

We made it to the captain's office and i was just about to knock when he shouted come in. we walked in i stopped and sia kept going. She stopped in front of his desk.

" Captain. I have something i want to discuss with you." She said The captain nodded.

" go on." He said. "I would like to introduce training sessions." She said.

" Well it's about time some one decided to start them. I think its a great idea. When do you want you start."

" Any time." Sia said with a smile. "Well how about right away." He said happily. 

" Very well." Sia said and then we walk out the office. We both informed everyone to meet in the training grounds.