Love?!

Me, Yumichika and Ikkaku hand been at the pub for a while now, I would say about 4 hours. I have got to know the guys better and I am pretty sure they know me better to. We decided that it was time to call it a night and started to head back to the barracks.

They boys have had a lot to drink. They were trying to walk in a straight line but it was clearly a fail. I have never been a heavy drinker so i was not as out of it as them. Yumichika and Ikkaku where walking in front of me when i heard a metal slashing sound come for the forest on my right side.

"Hey guys" i said and they turned around to look at me.

" You guys go on ahead i wanna check something out." They both nodded and continued on walking to the barracks. I walked into the forest heading towards the sound. 

Yumichika's POV 

" Hey guys." Sia called to us. We turned around to see what she wanted. She was starting into the forest on our right hand side. She looked curious.

" You guys go on ahead i wanna check something out."we both nodded and started to walk back towards the barracks. When she disappeared into the forest Ikkaku and I stired and looked at each other. We then turned and headed into the forest.

We have had a bit to drink but we are very good at pretending to be drunk. As we headed through the forest we saw him standing at the edge of a river bank. I looked to lining of the trees and guess who walked out. 

Sia's POV

The forest was dark and cold. I heard things running around and it was kinda creeping the hell out of me right now. I looked top my front and saw that the forest ended a bit ahead. I made my way faster to the edge of the forest and found myself in a familiar place also a familiar face.

"Juice!" I said happily.

" Sia it's Deuce not juice." He said as he turned to face me. He smiled and i smiled back. I walked over to him and did next to him.

"So what are you doing out here so late? You know that it is not safe for pretty girls yo be out late at night."he said a bit flirty. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

" I was about to ask the same thing. I was out having a drink with some of my mates. Why are you out here so late then?" I asked playing along with his flirting game. He turned to face me. I turned to face him. We stared into each others eyes. I could not take my eyes away from his. It was like a gravitational pull between us. Deuce smiled which made me blush.

" You look cute when you blush." He laughed. This made me blush harder. I peeled my eyes away from his and tried to cover my blush by looking at the ground. But then i felt a hand on my chin tilting my head up. I found my eyes once again trained to his. I never knew it was possible to blush this hard but apparently it is. 

"Don't try to hid from me. My your are so beautiful." He said in a soft voice that sent shivers down my spine. His face. No his lips started to inch closer and closer to mine. My heart's pace raced at an unbelievable speed. Closer and closer and. 

Yumichika's POV

He edged his face cost and closer to hers. Anger began to swell inside me. I looked to Ikkaku and saw the exact same look in his eyes as i must likely have. Sia to me is like a daughter. I feel protective of her even though i hardly know the girl. I could see that Ikkaku is the same. 

But just before father mode kicked in on either of us the Seireitei's alarm sounded signalling an attack. I looked at Ikkaku and he looked at me. nodding Ikkaku took off and headed back to the barracks. I was going to keep an eye on Sia. 

Sia's POV

His lips where inches away from mine when alarm bells rang. The Seireitei is under attack. We both looked in the same direction.

" We have to go. Go back too your barracks and collect your orders." deuce spoke breaking the stare and walking away obviously heading to his barracks.

" Right" I said nodding and just as i was about to flash step away he spoke again. 

" Oh and Sia stay safe. " he the disappeared into the forest. I stood for a moment thinking of what just happened. I snapped myself out of it and began heading towards the Seireitei.