the fighting goes on

Sia's POV

I had got Alex to squad 4 just in time. They rushed him away to a room. I was not going to hang around here. I spun around and ran in a random direcrtion. I need to find someone to tell me what the hell was going on. As i was running I heard. explosions. I looked to my right to see a cloud of smoke. I decide i best go and see what is going on.

I got halfway there when another explosion was sebt rippling through the place. Another cloud of smoke and dust puffed up into the air. I stopped just far enough away. So that i could watch but not be spotted. When the cloud subsided i saw something i never would wish to see. Once again there was a thick red substance. Along with a crumbled wall. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a man walking towards the bleeding man. The man that was walking was well built. Very tall and had short black hair. Man he looked like a thicko.

He held a sword in one hand that was massive. In his other hand he held a familiar looking sword by the blade. He throw the small sword away on the ground. The injured man made a groaning noise and then a little moan. Clearly he just realized his wound. The dust had completely disappeared now. My eyes slowly widened in shock. I now realized why the sword looked familiar. It belonged to Yumichika. Yumichika was the injured man. The man he was fighting walked closer to him. Yumichika did not move. Why was he not moving? Move you idiot! I stooded up and began to run to his aid. I watched the man lift his sword up. I was not going to make it. His sword was now flying down towards him. There was only one way.

"Bankai!" I yelled. In a flash of light i changed into a black outfit. My gloves and mask appeared. My daggers were now at my side along with my throwing stars. My speed was now increased. With me running at full speed. I should be able to reach him in time.

I kneeled down and pick Yumichika up. I ran off with him in my arms. The brutes sword connected with the ground. I stopped and put Yumichika down so he was laying on the floor.

I the got a zap of pain. My right hand moved up and grabbed my left arm just above the elbow. My hand then became all wet, sticky and warm. I closed my eyea try hard to bloke out the pain.

" S-sia." I looked down at Yunichika. He was just coming too.

" Shit Sia. your bleeding." His voice grew.

" Your not much better yourself." I pointed out.

" What are you doing here? Your meant to be hiding!" He said. Hiding. Why ?

" Hiding? What? Why?" I asked at the same time.

" You don't kn... SIA LOOK OUT!!" He shouted. I felt something grab my hair and lift me up again. I tried to lift my left arm but it was useless. I had to get rid of him. If i don't get Yumichika to Squad 4. He will die from blood loss.

" What a pretty girly." The brute said in a horrible voice.

" Shut it. I have no time to mess around." With that i swubg my legs back and kicked him in the face. He instantly let go of my hair. I landed perfectly. But he landed with a thud. He stood up and rubbed his head. I stood myself up at the same time. I was still facing Yumichika therefore i had my back turned on my opponent. I turned my head far enough to the left to have a good view of him. I watched him pick up his sword. His balance wabbled abit but he got himself stable. He then proceded to charge at me.

I went over a couple of things in my head. I then choose a course of action. Now it was just time to put it into play. I grabbed one of my sword on my back. I spun around to face him. I brought my sword up and connected with his. I then flash stepped so i was at his back. I left my sword connected to his. This would give me an extra few seconds. I pulled out one of my daggers and then plunged it into the man's back. He let out a shriek. I then kicked myself off his back and landed. I watched as he fell onto his side. I walked up to him. I could tell just by looking at him he was dead. I quickly pulled my dagger out his back and put it back in it place. I went over and picked up my sword. I sheathed it again. I thought about returning to my normal self. But if i get attacked again i want to be able to take the guy out fast. I ran over to Yuimchika. I kneeled down next to him. I closed my eyes and fouced my spiritual pressure on my wound. The pain the started to subside. I opened my eyes and looked down at my arm. There was no wound, there only the blood was the reminder if it. I let out a sigh and picked Yumichika up.

As i ran over the rooftops i saw multipule battles being fought. The i saw a battle that i wanted to help. Evan, the boy i talked to on our first training session was fight and he was lossing. I then made it Squad 4. I put Yumichika on a bed and then apoligised because i had to leave. I then left and headed towards Evan's battle.