The shadows are my friends

Sia's POV

I smirked as I started to walk towards Hunter. I pulled out one of the for silver blade daggers. They all had black hilts. But each one had a different mark on the black hilt. The dagger I had, had a bright red swirl at the top. I continued to walk towards him. But I guess he did not want to wait on me making my way over to him because he moved the black air. It rushed towards me on my right side. I just smiled. The black air thrashed against me. But it just went right through me. Well, should I say my clone made from the shadow. Hunter was stunned. It was so funny. I held down the laughter I had. I gave a snicker. 

" Oh, don't look so scared. I only want to kill you as revenge for my brother." Hunter spun around. The black air rushed to his right hand and formed a blade. He sliced through another of my clones. He started to panic. He looked around frantically. His eyes landed almost everywhere.

" Where are you?" He shouted, I could hear the panic in his voice. It made me smile.

"Over here." I stepped out. His blade disappeared again. He pushed the black air towards me. It hit me in the stomach.

"Ops another clone." I said coming out from a shadow cast by a tree. The black air charged at me again. But it was just another clone. Boy was I loving this. I have never had this much fun. 

OH MY LORD!

I am turning into a psychopathic killer. But I am never like that. How can I be someone so merciless. 

' Because you are me and I am you.' I heard a voice mutter in my head. I froze to my spot.

' We, together, partners, just two different personalities.' I knew exactly who she is now. Megami. So this is her personality seeping out. She was ruthless and merciless. I could feel the hate and desire to kill. I felt overwhelmed. I did not want this. I don't want to kill for the fun of it. That's not me.

' Megami.' I said in my head.

' Yes Sia?' She answered.

'Do us all a favor and keep your desire to kill away and piss off.' 

' Sia I will become you someday and you will become me. Every time you use your spiritual pressure in a fight. My own restocks yours. So someday I will be you and you will be no more.' So this is her true nature. wow she is evil. I need to watch myself.

' Keep dreaming sister as if I would want to become a person who takes over other peoples bodies because they don't have there own. Now do me a favor and bugger off I am trying to win a fight over here.' I said to her. She never said a single word back. She and I are two different. Like yin and yang. Together they are one but they could not be any more different than they already are. 

" Sia Mcloud. You best come out now or your friend here will pay the price." I snapped out of my little world. I looked around and spotted Hunter holding a blade a yumichika's neck. 

" Let him go. Now." I said spat at him. 

" I will when you put all your weapons on the ground. I know full well you cannot fight with out a weapon." I thought for a second. I looked at yumichika's face. His eyes where saying don't do it. Don't put your weapons down. I would rather you live than I did. But I just shock my head and mouthed sorry to him. I unbuckled my belts and placed them on the ground. I then took the swords and their sheaths off my back and placed them on to the ground next to the belts. 

" Good now step away from them." I did as he wished. 

" What are you doing you idiot." yumichika shouted but was quickly silenced. Hunter then through him to the ground and walked over to me. He stopped right in front of me and placed a hand on my cheek. 

" Good choice." He smiled. I then returned the smile.

" Big mistake." I then ran a blade that I had been hiding into his stomach. He screwed his face up in pain. He was now almost leaning on my shoulder.

" You forgot didn't you. You forgot that you are dealing with a person who has an assassination type zanpakto. Never forget something that important." He then fell to his knees clutching his stomach. I kicked his face. He was flung backwards by the force and smacked his head against the ground. I jumped on top of him and held the hidden blade to his neck.

" I am going to watch you bleed to death. Right here. Right now." I pressed the blade harder and harder against his neck. Just before I sliced his neck a hand touched my shoulder. I looked around to see my brother standing there. My eyes widened. His figure was a haze but you could easily see him.

' Sia please don't do this. I know you will regret it.' He said. 

' But I am doing this for you.' I was almost crying.

' Remember what I used to say. What's done is done. So put the past behind and look to the future.' I let tears run down my face. I wanted to say so much, and I tried but nothing left my cold, frozen lips.

' I love you Sia. You have made me so proud.' With that he disappeared. Just then a clash of thunder roared through the air. One by one raindrops fell faster and faster. It was now pouring. Good it will covers my tears. No one will see me cry. 

" Sia look at me, look at me, look at me sia." Yumichika grabbed my cheeks and turned my head and made my eyes connect to his.

" Every thing is going to be okay. Sia look at me you don't have to do it." I looked at him. I nodded but never spoke a word.

Yumichika's POV

Her eyes looked hollow. Like she was not there. Her eyes made it seem as though she was just a shell with nothing inside. Her skin had gone pale white and cold. I helped her stand up. When she stood up there was a quick flash of light. I looked at her. She was back in that butterfly kimono. I looked over at her weapons. They were now just her normal two swords. 

She just kept looking straight ahead. Something was wrong. I have a feeling something is about to happen. I looked at the others. They were dealing with Hunter. I had only looked away for 10 seconds when I looked back at Sia. She was not standing next to me. I looked down and lying there was Sia. Motionless. Sia had fallen face first onto the ground. I fell to my knee next to her and picked her up.

"Sia? Sia? SIA! Wake up sia. SOMEONE HELP." I panicked. A male made his way over to her. He search for any signs of life. His face changed. I could tell it wasn't good. 

" There is little breathing. She has not got a lot of spiritual energy left. We must get her back to squad 4's base soon or she will dye." Without hesitation I picked her up and flash stepped most of the way to squad 4's barracks. 

" Please who ever watches over us. Please don't let her die. Not when she has only just started her life as a soul reaper." I muttered to myself as I made my way there as fast as I could. Half way there I was stopped by Captain Shunsui Kyōraku. I stopped right in front of him. He then took Sia out of my arms and into his. 

" I will see you at squad 4's barracks. I am a lot faster in getting there. And the quicker she gets there the better." I nodded and said. 

"Thank you Captain" He smiled and then disappeared. I made my way to the barracks as fast as I could. I hope to the high heavens she will be okay.

Yeah i had a bit of trouble writing this but I got it done thanks,

Comment favourite and follow me please thank you My dearest readers xxxxxx