The Sweet Warning

Hey guyzzz loud shout for @SriHarini3  she motivated me for rewriting this story.
THANKS DEAR ******************************My eyes felt heavy it was so difficult to open it but a strong smell of coffee hit my nostrils thus making me feel Lil fresh mumma thank you ...I murmured in my half sleepy mode but reality hit me It's not the smell of world famous 'mumma ' s coffee'.
Suddenly I realised that this pillow is Lil different and softer than my pillow and the bed is much softer than ours .
Freak. ..It wasn't a dream nd I opened my eyes suddenly and checked my clothes luckily I m in my clothes.
Side effects of Excessive watching of crime patrol nd savdhaan India I felt that Sushant Singh and anup soni will be showcasing my kidnapping .
"Agar sanyukta ne zara si savdhaani barti hoti toh". ...
(If Sanyukta was bit careful she wouldn't have land in this trouble)
Yes,the news will be reporting sanyukta aggarwal a middle class girl working in 'Sahal Tours and travels' is kidnapped .
What the hell is wrong with me I m kidnapped and why  the hell I am  kidnapped ,but as soon as my eyes looked around I saw my pic on the table beside the bed it was my favorite pic which I had kept as my Facebook profile pic.
I got up but I felt weak suddenly my stomach growled I m feeling hungry.
"koi hai?"
(Hey,is someone out there?)
I gathered courage and ask in a low voice.
After getting no response
I felt my eyes getting glossy and I wanted to go home and hug my mom tight .I am missing my mom .
In my 'cry baby ' role I didn't know when someone entered my room and was beside me .I felt knot in my stomach due to fear what if they will kill me? Wat if I will never meet My mom ? Mumma again I felt like crying forgetting that I am not alone in the room.
S hhh. ...don't cry a sweet,voice hit my eardrums. I turned my glossy eyes towards that person she was wearing a beautiful peacock green saree with diamond studded earrings and matching bangles .
Girls,you know even in this state I can't help myself not to discuss her jewelleries and clothing but she was damn beautiful.
"Sanyukta, don't cry", she said in her honey dipped sweet voice ..
I m missing my mom , I didn't slap anyone so that someone can kidnap me for revenge, I don't have money so that to blackmail my mom they have kidnapped me.freakkkk how do u know my name I just screamed .
But then they have kidnapped me so how come they don't know my name I just answered my own question that pretty lady smiled and said : "Sanyukta, you wanna meet your mom get ready and yeah do follow what we say "
Her aura was threatening  .And I nodded my head in yes .
She went out and I went inside the washroom I was looking so helpless but a hope that when I will agree to their conditions they will leave me .
I came outside just to see Kavya with two more girls with many packets in their hands.I gave a puzzled look but I received a smile in return thus making me more puzzled .
She gave me a parcel and said just to try this and if their some problem in fitting just tell me .
'Is she going to push me in the business of prostitution 'I told u excessive Savdhaan India and crime patrol.But what should I do I want to know why u have kidnapped me I screamed again but I felt weak in my knees I m starving since last night .I sat on the bed just to make myself strong.The coffee was cold till now I stare a glance at it .A plate full of a aloo ka paratha that too with dahi I can't resist myself from tasting it .It's quite yummy but what if they have mixed something with it and I look at my plate I have almost finished all of it n now I m thinking that do they have mixed something .
But nothing happened to me...
I felt Lil strength and glance at the room I don't know but I felt that this room is very similar to the room I wished I should have .
The cream coloured walls with a blood red on one of the wall and the false ceiling same as it was in the way I like. I saw a window I told them will change u go will call u but wat Kavya said made me shiver.
"Sanyukta, your room have a camera so be careful and don't take any wrong moves that will land u in trouble "
I m trap here ....
Precap :I want to run ......