Monster Husband

"SAWAAL TOH BAHOT HAI
PAR JAWAAB DENE WAALA KOI NAI "this lines have sketched my inner turmoil .
Never in my life I felt so trapped ,suffocated I wanted to breathe the fresh air this room was making me feel caged.
This thoughts will make me go insane .
If anyone would have asked show me example of lost - in -their - own -world.
I would have shown sanyukta to that person coz she was so lost in thoughts Web that she didn't felt randhir presence who was gawking at her since last past 5min he was looking at her with such intensity that one look in his eyes and the person who would have seen in his eyes would have melt .
Hot breathes on corner of lips brought her back and saw randhir so close his breathes was kissing the corner of her lips one inch more and they would be kissing .
"Wifey, ittna mat socho mere baare main (Dont think about me to this extent )otherwise you will fall in love with me"
words escaped through his lips.
I felt a strange electricity passed through my bodies thus making butterfly play summerslaught in my stomach .
He was so close but I hate him so how this much effect he have on me as if I have strange attraction.
The moment froze when his lips got latched with her he was not able to handle his inner desires he licked her natural pink lips and then took the lower lips in between in his incisors and dug them deep thus making her lips blood red .
She winced in pain but he didn't care her painful moan evoke all the dark desires he was dominating but she was admant she was not responding.
She was  Struggling under his merciless grip his hand grip her nape for better access he wanted to taste her mouth but she was not letting so with other hand he touched her swollen buds thus sending sensations in her body he tucked her nip**e hard that she gasped in shock this giving access to her whole mouth and he smirked wickedly .
she was breathless due to his sweet torture so she bite hard on his tongue thus breaking the kiss .He winced in pain she smirked over Lil victory .
This was enough to add fuel in his ignited desires .He attacked on her neck her Lil palms tried to push him but he didn't even flinched back he was licking the sweet skin of hers he liked that taste so much that he started chewing it tears oozed out from her eyes he was busy enjoying her skin it was hard for him to resist himself she somehow gathered courage and bitted his shoulder blade so harshly making him to leave her and she ran inside the washroom thus closing it so tightly.
He was in daze how I lost my control damn this girl ...He whisper he wanted to pacify her but then he dropped the idea and just left the room .
He was driving the car at highest speed flashback of his deeds was going in front of his eyes .
She slumped on the ground thus hugging herself tightly she cried her heart out this was too much to handle .
she tried rubbing her lips her neck with her small palms trying to make vanish his traces she tried hard but she felt his scent all over her body she filled the bucket and poured it all over Body thinking that the water might wash away his traces his scent but that so strong to make it vanish .
she was sitting for don't know how long in that wet clothes on the bathroom floor today she felt so helpless she felt what it feels when someone tries to do something against ur will.
Her head was feeling heavy eyes were more heavier she lost her sense .
Precap :hospital