Angel or Devil ?

Sanyukta  was in daze after the  entry of ishaan in her life and in this house, the people were behaving in decent way.
Sanyukta was passing by kavya's room when she heard low laughter and whispers.
Turning her heels in opposite direction she stood in the open verandah.
She felt bad about herself there was no way she could have future with him.
She always felt her side empty, the lonely feeling was the most disgusting feeling in this whole world despite of having a husband she was alone.
Scolding her innermind, she was walking down lost in her own world.
Colliding with a wall, wait wall....
Wall doesn't breathe, do they ?
Uplifting her pretty long lashes she met the cold, black pairs of eyes with a unknown warmth residing in that cold ones.
She balanced herself, he left her arms which he had holded aftee they had collided.
He went inside their room, while she went in kitchen.
His fingers touched till lingered in her mind, his cologne smell was till fresh in the back of her mind.
After that incident did he touched you ? Her innermind questioned her .
That doesn't gives him plus point  after how is behaving or behaved in past.
She argued back.

After a round of  questioning she came to  a point where she had to  take a decision.
I will give whatever he want but on my conditions. She said with a determination on her face and dryness in her voice .
The smirk on her face gave a different charm to  her.
Sanyukta  was climbing the stairs when she missed a step and was going to smash on the ground all the way from 2nd step from the top till last step of ground.
But the warm fingers firmly entwined her fingers making a tight hold.
Her breathe was caught in her throat she felt a sudden fear for a sec.
She had hold his hands firmly and tightly her whole was dependent on his hold.
Suddenly her eyes were glossy and blurry.
Something had got into her,
Maybe at weakest point out of need you want to hold onto someone .
She hugged him tightly he was taken aback due to her sudden death  grip.
He went back and messed with the carpet due to which he fall on ground with Sanyukta on top of him.
Her messy hairs were sticking to her tear eyed face .
He removed the messy strands from her face and looked straight into her eyes.
She felt his grip on her waist getting tight,He seemed to be lost in her eyes.
They heard a coughing voice.
Turning their face in that direction there stood Ishaan with a babyish and innocent face.
"I didn't see anything "
With an innocent tone he teased both.
Both flushed in embarrassment.
Sanyukta left with full speed with her heartbeat accelerated at top speed.
Everyone had retired to respective  rooms.
Sanyukta was sleeping with quilt wrapped till her cheeks.
Randhir had habit of sleeping keeping Ac temperature  low no matter what  weather it was.
She didn't had habit of this.
She thought of talking about this but then shooing away all thoughts she remained mummed about it .
Randhir who was working on his laptop  noticed her shivering.
He switched of his laptop and kept it safely .
Then sliding himself under the duvet he covered her too with  it.
Wrapping his arms around her waist he slept  with  his warm breathes kissing her neck .
******************************
Hey guys  we have crossed 3k  reads  congratulations  to all of us and big thank you  to all of you .
I am having my internals in next week so there are chances that I won't able to  update frequently  or there maybe chances that I won't be able to update.
I hope you guys understand.