Ye Ishq hai

You Can't just give upon someone
  Because the situation's not ideal.
Great Relationship aren't great
Because they have no problem.
They're great because both
People care enough  about the
other person to find a way
To make it work.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The memory brought fresh set of tears.
It has been years but the remembrance of the past made him restless.
It pricked him that he couldn't save his friends child,which was the only sign of him left.
The anger ,grief made his heart ache in pain.
The pain of failure hurted him alot.

Since the time sanyukta had came in his life.
He wanted to protect her, yet wanted to hurt her .
Her tears made him happy yet sad.
The thought of her being going away had made his heart race at thousand speed.

The throbbing headache due to the cluster of memories and the warning of his sister had made him restless.

He called his secretary and asked to cancel all the meetings.
The drive wasn't good at all ,the negative  thought increased his restlessness.

He didn't trusted his sister at times.
She was adamant and once she had decided things to make it according to her will one could bet his life about that things would be done in accordance to her .
There was no stopping then .

He was nervous about what would be served once he reached home.
It was sure that she would have planned something till now.
He had been guarding about Rudra somehow but her frequent investigation had made it tough for him.

He walked inside the house ,exhaling a amount of air .
He walked inside his room.
After crossing ....in fact checking  living room,dinning room he walked towards his room.
The silence was dreadful,making him gulp.

He walked inside the room felt normal.
He checked the whole room,but he didn't find any fishy .
There was no trace of sanyukta but wait .....there wasn't trace of her belongings .

O...shit ....did she left ???

"Kavya,kavya "
"Sanyukta ....sanyukta "

"Yes "
He heard them in unison.
He moved towards the backyard where both of them sat with coffee mugs in their hand.

"Hi Bhai"
He nodded in response.
The amount of relief he felt seeing her made his doubts vanish.

Sanyukta was sipping her coffee ,she didn't look at him once.
She was smiling at kavya's jokes.
They both had team up pretty well.

"Do you want something Bhai ?"

"Umm no"

"Okay can you leave us alone "

"Yeah sure "

He left ,but turned at intervals to see if she was looking at him but she didn't acknowledge his presence nor did she glanced at him.

As soon as he went away .

"Just follow my instructions and see this idiot brother of mine will be yours "

"Okay Love guru "

"Hahaha mera ashirwad sada tumhare saath hai baalike "

They both laughed.

Sanyukta had made her mind to go away but it was kavya who had asked one month time.
She promised she will make everything fine between both of them and if it didn't work sanyukta can leave.

Sanyukta kept trust in her ,she thought just give to last chance to it.
She didn't wanted to end things ,she believed if there was one percent chance she would give it try and she remained firm on her thoughts.

"Okay now first step is to avoid him,completely avoid him just like now you did it was a warm session but the real test begins in a while.
He will be so restless to talk to you but dare you just go like a puppy and cuddle him.No show some attitude "

Sanyukta nodded while ishaan who had just entered the scenario gulped.
He didn't trusted his not so innocent wife at times and the way she was looking at him just made him sure that he would be her prey .

"Ishu baby "

"Kavya I have urgent work "

"No listen to me "

He just ran off .
Sanyukta laughed at their cute fights .

Someone was finding peace In her laughter.
They were seated around for dinner .
While sanyukta sat beside Kavya who was sitting adjacent to Randhir and opposite to Ishaan .

"Sanyukta pass that daal"

Her hands were itching but the hold of kavya's hands were much stronger .

Kavya kicked ishaan and signalled him with her eyes.
Ishaan like a loyal  and obedient husband followed her order and passed the daal bowl to randhir .

"So ,sanyukta tomorrow we have list of things to do "

"Yeah I am excited "

"Me too so we will do shopping ,then parlour .So day after tomorrow when. He comes he should say yes at that moment itself when.He sees you"

"Hm.m..he is handsome "

Randhir concentrated with such intensity that Ishaan thought if concentration could break or burn things .
Then the plate would have been in pieces .

"What's going on kavya ?"

Randhir asked in a dry voice .

"Oh...we forgot to inform you.There is this friend of Ishaan and mine .
We knew him since college and we just explained him things and guess what he is ready to accept sanyukta .
In fact he doesn't have any objection regarding your marriage .
Though your marriage is null and void looking at the fact that you are married but for sake of formality sign the divorce papers in case if we need"

The spoon had started to twist which was in Randhir's hand.

"Bhai trust me he will keep sanyukta happy.Sanyukta he is damn hot "

Ishaan coughed a lil.

"Yeah if he looked handsome in pictures then how good looking he might be"

"Okay so this good looking friend of yours Ishaan.I would like to meet him before he meet anyone else "

"Bhai ,why you want to meet him?"

"Kavya,sanyukta is my w... responsibility so I dont want to take any chances .If I find the boy eligible then only he is allowed to meet her "

He pushed his plate softly and walked away.
Sanyukta smiled at the lil progress.
Kavya smirked at her own ideas .
Poor Ishaan was imagining things that the guy would face .
Randhir was in terrible condition.
He just marched around in room waiting for sanyukta .
But she didn't came.
She had shifted to another room.
Randhir slept waiting for her.
She came in middle of night .
She adjusted his quilt and kissed his forehead.
"I will try my best Randhir just don't disappoint me this time "

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys so I am back with another part .I hope it was entertaining.