Mora Piya

Randhir sat down with a sour look on his face.
He knew till now she must have left him .
He hated himself for putting her through all this trauma.

The door barged open revealing a fuming kavya.

He exhaled loudly ,this action of hers scared him.

Following her like puppet was her beloved husband.

He closed the door behind.

"Kav....

"No Bhai ,enough let me speak today "

"Kavya let him ...

"No ishaan enough is enough .
What do you think of yourself Bhai ?
Have you signed a contract of goodness....and only in favour of amrita ?
You know what Bhai ,......relax kavya .....Bhai what if Amrita never wakes up ? What if she  is waiting for you go move on  and just because of your this rigid decision of yourself she is stuck in pain ?
Maybe if we can find Rudra, there are chance that she can get well soon"

She exhaled loudly after saying it all in one breath .

"Sorry ishaan but that's all I can be good to her .If I had "Ek khoon
Maaf " privilege then she might be dead by the time but you know I am not bless with it "

"Enough kavya "
Randhir roared in anger .

"Stay in your limits ,don't ever talk about her like that "

Kavya had tears in her eyes.Her brother had literally raised hand on her .

"That's why I hate her .....See what she had made you .Okay you don't want sanyukta in your life right then good .
I and Ishaan are finding  a match for her who would accept her even after knowing this indigestible truth.
And any how there is no truth that you two are married so I don't think there will be much problem and she is a beautiful girl inside and out"

The colour of randhir's face had drained after hearing all this words.

"Umm... Sanyukta's marriage ?"

He said but it came as question.

"Yes,why should she spend her life with you and you are the one who want her to be out if your life so I am making it easy.Bye Bhai .Let's go Ishaan "

Ishaan kept looking at the sister and brother . Sometimes he felt jealous of Randhir .He had a sister who would just do everything in his favour with authority.
************************************
Sister being elder becomes your mother .
Sister being younger becomes your daughter.
Sister just being sister -makes you better.

Love ,Fight,Care and Laughter -yes that's your sister
                       -Rahul Kaushik

*****************************

Ishaan dragged himself behind his cute fighter cat wife.
She looked super cute when she flared her nose in anger and she was super duper angry at this time.
He felt a sisterly love for sanyukta .
He felt he got a sister he had been craving since long they had minimum talk but then too this bond had created in lil affections.

He genuinely felt that Randhir needed someone beside him ,and sanyukta was like the sunshine who would drag him out of the darkness he was into.

Randhir sat down,rubbing his temples.

Whenever he closed his eyes he saw sanyukta who would cutely pinch the bridge and then rubbed it lightly with index finger when nervous .

"I love Amrita ,then why Sanyukta's existence matter in my life?"