Illegitimate

True Pain is when you look into the eyes of someone you love and they look away.

It hurts ...Really It hurts too much....

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

He looked away in embarrassment ,while she was feeling awkward.
He couldn't look into her eyes once again he knew she kissed him out of the heat of moment but he didn't wanted to do the same and end up regretting.
He knew the pain of living in a Loveless marriage he didn't wanted sanyukta to feel that but at the same time he didn't wanted her to go away .
He just left the room making her upset.

She was sitting in room still upset about the morning incident when kavya knocked the door declaring her mother's arrival.
When she reached the steps she looked her mother wasn't alone but with a guy he was back facing her.
She felt it was sahil and when he turned it got confirmed.

"What the hell you are doing here ?"
"Sanyukta ,sit down we need to talk"
Her mother ordered and with a sweet tone asked kavya to give them some space.
As soon as kavya left Sahil spoked.

"Sanyukta, I know I don't have any right.....

"Why the hell are you here ?"
"Sanyukta we need to talk just hear me out once then I will never ever pokemy nose in your life please "

"Fine "

"Sanyukta ,why are you staying over here ?"

"Because of you I am here "

"But now when he had asked you to go why aren't you freeing yourself "

"Free myself really? I will free myself but this memories won't free me .
I am tired of answering the same question"

"Sanyukta ,baccha he is married and no one can deny it "

"I am also married to him ,see I am wearing all the accessories of being married "

"Okay show me photographs of your marriage .....okay you didn't got time to click then surely you have marriage certificate right ....you have right ?"

"Certificate? Photographs I ...don't ...

"Sanyukta you are here just because of me so I am here to tell you that if his first wife comes back or now too Your marriage with him is invalid.
Sanyukta people would end up accusing you and I don't need to tell you what tags you would be gifted .
Sanyukta you don't have any proof of your marriage and this mangalsutra and sindoor are available in market for sale"

She slapped him hard.

"We are married and I don't need proof to show "

"Bacche ,you will end up hurting yourself and nothing "

Sahil guiltily looked at sanyukta.
He wished life was easier but then it was life a surprise package itself.

"Sanyukta he would not able to give you the rights of his wife .Rights....I doubt if he will introduce you as his wife.Sanyukta leaving him will be tougher but then living with him will be the toughest.Every day you will have to face new challenges and new struggle "

Sanyukta sat there absorbing every information her heart ache listening to harsh reality but this questions seeping inside her system worked her lazy brain making him ask all questions to her poor heart who wanted to be around Randhir.

Sahil and sanyukta's mother left leaving sanyukta in her own world.
She was so lost that she didn't noticed that kavya had followed her mother.

"Sahil ,wait "

"Yes"

"Wow ,I mean that was nice trick but why do you want to make them separate ?And what makes you think I will let sanyukta go away from my brother I will make every possible attempt to keep their together.and aunty what you want ? You want your daughter to be with this spineless man who didn't had gutts to accept the truth.He saw her in pain but instead remained silent"

"Kavya ,she is my daughter just because you are adamant about keeping her in his life isnt going to work "

"What if I make it possible ?"

"It's not kavya when randhir himself asked us to talk to her about this...I am requesting please don't play games with her she won't be able to handle it "

"What ? Bhai asked you I mean he told you "

"Yes ,today he called us to meet and then we discussed everything he said he won't able to leave his first wife .
And he is ready to take every responsibility of sanyukta but he can't give her his name "

"Okay !!"

They both left leaving a fuming kavya behind .She was so angry and in that anger she drove to hospital.

She took heavy and loud steps towards Amrita's room.

"Wow !!"
She gave mute claps .

"Amrita ,you are a curse.You are like termites that leave the whole house making it hollow.You are of same species you have been making my Bhai hollow now when he is getting lil attention ,care you are becoming a hurdle."

Anger was visible in her eyes.

"My brother is human for God sake leave him.He loved you but he didn't got anything in return but now when he is getting a lil respect and love in his life your existence ,your bond with him is holding him back"

She calmed down a bit and flipped her hairs back and then continued.

"Okay I am requesting you for last time wake up sign the divorce and then I wont mind if you will go back to this coma stage but FREE MY BROTHER "

Sanyukta wasn't in her sense the words were hitting her back .
S

he closed her eyes unable to digest those harsh words.
She saw peace in those eyes which had intensity to set her on fire.
She saw a genuine smile on that face which wored an arrogant mask.

This isnt you sanyukta !!

Somehow she didn't felt like giving up but she was unaware that his determination would crash her hopes .
The truth was he was trapped in the fight between his heart and brain.
His heart wanted to melt in her arms,he wanted to be around her.
Kiss her senselessly when she used to frown.
But his brain lectured him about his responsibilities and promises.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys so how is my new story is everyone enjoying it?So was it entertaining ?

So today I am so happy because finally my result is out and I have passed with flying colours .
Happy new year to all of you once again.