Emotion

Through the thick fog of darkness a slit gave it's way to a bright light thus hushing a wakeup call for this heavy eyelids blurry images made its way when the heavy and dizzy eye lids open up a familiar scent hitted my nostrils and the blurry image of a woman in saree gave me clearcut indication of my mother's being there .
A faint smile happen to appear on my face but next moment a unwanted but familiar touch brought me to reality .
The brain got indication of coming to consciousness I was surrounded by Dr. And his team for fraction of sec I saw tension , worry in his deep black jets but again it was mirrored by that ruthlessness .
Flashes of his deeds were revolving in my system thus making my dry eyes glossy.
Someone caressing my hairs made my eyeballs grab at that direction just to see a tear clouded mix with various emotions anger,hurt,care ,love,betrayal.
She was a mother how can she see her child in pain even though it hurted that her own daughter didn't trust her.
"You should have said once I would have not fix your marriage with sahil, anyways I think I should leave be happy.
I hope you have taken the right decision and you won't regret about it".
I kept mum suddenly I didn't felt like explaining to her.
Somehow I sense weird in her behaviour maybe I didn't expected this.
She appeared cold towards me but the warmth was seen in her eyes.
I wished that consciousness should drift away for some more time I wasn't ready for facing anything.
Oucch!!! This stinging pain.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Sanyukta one drink won't hurt darling"
"No,mom will kill me if she gets to know ".
Boommmmmm
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
She was sweating badly her whole body was trembling.
Randhir who was sitting on couch and was engrossed in his phone till now watch this sight.
She was trembling in fear,her face was looking white with fear.
He called the Dr. Immediately.
Her Blood pressure had reached to maximum and her heartbeat was at its peak.
The nurse shook her from sleep and gave her some water.
When asked about her nightmare she stayed blank.
"I don't know, I don't remember".
Randhir wasn't ready to buy that she didn't remember anything.
Fake woman,he thought.
She might fool others about not remembering her deeds but he knew she remember everything.
she drifted again to sleep.
"Take a good sleep darling because after this sleep will be miles away from you.BE READY TO RETURN ME EVERYTHING I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU".

His hatred popped it's head and his eyes mirrored hatred.
******************************
Hey guys I am back with another part of this ff.
I have noticed that there is very Lil response from you guys about this ff.
Critics are welcomed but no abusing.If you guys feel that there is something missing do tell me in comment section below or you can inbox me.
Plzz do tell me what's wrong.