Smiles And Memories

The very next day the four had went to hospital for a final confirmation from Doctor .
Kavya and Ishaan walked hand in hand that was so cute to watch .
Sanyukta rubbed her hands for easing herself.
Kavya and Ishaan were walking ahead ,when She felt someone holding her hand she looked beside .
Randhir was looking ahead ,his black aviator sunglasses covered his emotions.

The four of them walked inside the Doctor's cabin.

"Yes,so both the ladies are here for checkup ?"

"No ,I am pregnant ...wait we have doubt that I am pregnant ...and these are honeymoon couples ...just married you know ...so process had just began....

Randhir gave her "I will punch you " expression . while sanyukta nodded her head and Ishaan was wearing "Tera kuch nai hosakta "look .

"Okay ,so you guys wait outside "

"No,no I want them please"

"Okay fine "

"We did that pregnancy kit test and it was weird ....like out of 6..5 showed positive while 1was negative....

"So that's what they had been invented for ...if 5 had positive signs then it's a definite one but we will do one test again and then you will get final confirmation "

"Okay "

Randhir pulled sanyukta outside .

Sanyukta wanted to ask him but maintained silence .

"Actually ,she and needle are pretty much "good friends" and the mess she makes after having a good time with it is worth watching .Everytime I handle this but I think Ishaan had to replace me "

She just nodded ,they could hear her loud screams and the curses she gave to Ishaan were heard till outside.

Sanyukta looked around it was second time she had been visiting maternity hospital with Randhir.
The atmosphere always increase the greed of motherhood in her.

She looked at the lady who was sitting with her fingers entwined with her husband's and another hand on her 7-8baby bump.

There were loud cries of babies ,a mother was cooing in her baby's ears.
Her mind got filled up with the images and her heart became heavy due to emotions.
Randhir looked at the direction she was looking at .

"It's pure and beautiful"
She looked at him.

"When Amrita was pregnant ,as the baby grew he /she had bonded with me .You know it's a miracle the baby knows whom to trust and not "

"It was your blood so it will get attach to you anyhow ....you must be missing your baby"

"Hmm ....yeah "

Their conversation got ended when Kavya and Ishaan came.

"Bhai why you left ?"

"Kavya ,ishaan was there ...baby each time I won't there and I wanted him to take the pleasure of your nail scratching "

"Yes...look at my hand "
He showed his hands which was badly bruised.

"Sorry ...ishu "

"It's okay baby "

"Ahmm.ahhmm."

Randhir went back to Doctor.
"Doctor is everything alright ?"

"Yes ,she wanted a firm confirmation it's almost confirmed that she is pregnant but just for her we are doing this formality "

"Okay ,so any do's and don't "

"Well basic information had been provided to her but once the reports come we will decide further "

"Okay thanks "

Randhir was driving the car while kavya and Ishaan were having their own chit chat session.
Sanyukta was sitting beside him.

That's when kavya received a call from Ritesh .

"Hii ,sorry Bhai got busier with something so.....ohh....that's good...okay ...alright "
And she hanged up.

"Ummm...actually sanyukta ...Ritesh had already chosen someone he said sorry about that but he had email me his cousins details and pic.So we can try that option too "

Randhir who was floating in happiness suddenly was brought on floor.

"Okay "

"Whatttt?"

Ishaan yelled in shocking manner .
Randhir parked his car to a side and turned to find what was wrong .

"What happened ?"

"Ritesh had sent his cousins detail "

"He have two kids "

Kavya dialed Ritesh number.

"Was it joke ?Ritesh ...why did you ...I wanted a bachelor for her....WHAT

Randhir snatched the phone from kavya and listened what Ritesh was trying to say .

"Kavya ,I agreed earlier but why should I marry to a girl who was trapped in a unusual marriage.
What of she still has feelings for her ex husband .I will have to compromise my happiness .....I would suggest you to let her marry someone who is stuck in past like her ....

Shut your mouth and dare you say anything about MY sanyukta.

He was so furious that he was about to throw Kavya's cellphone .
When kavya interrupted .

"Bhai...it's my baby plzz calm down and say what's wrong...

"Kavya....I want to be Alone you guys go ahead I will come on my own"

"Okay "

"Thanks ,Ritesh "
"Anything for you buddy "
Kavya smiled at Ritesh reply .
She hoped that after this she didn't had to plan anything .
He got down and sanyukta followed him.

"I said I want to be Alone"

She didn't said a word.
She just walked with him.
He too didn't said anything further and walked with his hands in his pockets.
They kept walking till they came near the lake.
The cold breeze played with her hairs and his thoughts ran in her direction.

"No one have right to say about you "
He said making her look in his direction.

"You are giving them a chance.Randhir this time I won't take steps towards you I want you to walk towards me my heart is delicate it won't Survive another rejection from your side.I came with you here because I know you would end up hurting yourself "

"If you care why you want to leave me ?"

"I never wanted to leave but you asked me I am following your words "

"I can't imagine you with anyone else ....I don't know what's happening you are twisting with my memories with Amrita .You are Replacing her and that's making me feel hollow "

"I am not a replacement if someone .
I wanted a simple life randhir but your entry had twisted my life and now my life had become a struggle itself .I am in a relationship where neither I am being accepted nor I am being made free.I tried giving you chance but now I am tires Randhir it's either you come after me or I am gone Forever...

He looked at her .
He entwined his fingers with hers.
He smiled she blinked.

"I want you sanyukta beside me ....I dont know why but because I feel empty ....hollow all of sudden when I didn't find you in my....our room"

She smiled in assurance and he smiled in contentment.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys how are you all ?

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.