Distance Between Us

Love is not a compulsion ,compulsion doesn't exist in love ,if it exists then it's not love .
Maybe my happiness won't lie in the same thing as yours ....
When I cant see you when you want doesn't means there is a gap between us ....
It's love not yesmanship.....

I don't know how to placate you but that doesn't means I don't love you ....
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Sanyukta had shedded all the after marriage look,She was moulded into a doll of randhir's choice her own choices,preference were turned into ashes after his arrival.
Her own identity had became a question mark.
Everytime she ignored that feeling of insecurity ,she knew somewhere she had to go through this one day she thought she will overcome this as she thought if  randhir will fall for her then maybe he will stand for her,If there was chance to choose he will choose only if  he would fall for her.

There were this If 's, maybe which were standing were covered up due to her blind love or overconfidence .

Her base of relationship was on if's and but 's which was so likely to disapper once the harsh reality snapped in,thats what happened the night though it started like a beauty which would just draw you into it but then nothing is permanent and beauty fades away that night just fade away like that beauty.
She just wanted him to tell her once ,she  understood the seriousness of situation but she felt her existence didn't matter.

In this 11months relationship between them everything just felt as if whatever was building up just disappeared like it was just figment of imagination.

There were moments between them which she had preserved with her heart and soul but now everything just felt like slapping away from her.
His cosy ,mushy behaviour didn't brought any difference because her fear of being leftout was spreading into her system.

She was fragile ,her heart would not tolerate his ignorance.
At times she thanked almighty for not letting her express her love to him because after that his rejection would sting her whole life atleast now her secret was safe with her heart.

She just didn't wanted her heart to mess up ,she wanted to put brake on her accelerated heartbeat when he used to hold her hand ,when he would be around.
The rush of love ,the euphoria would lead her on a road where she would just find loneliness.
She would have deal with lonely state but she couldn't survive loneliness with that haunting beautiful memories.

She was laying down on the bed of one of guest room.
Sleep was playing hide and seek with her .
Maybe the mattress wasn't soft as it was in his room ,maybe that was because he wasn't there.
His fragrance wasn't around ,his breaths were music to her making her drift in a deep sleep.

She felt the bed shift ,she felt a familiar masculine which just passed across her one shoulder and rested on another one.
With his free hand he pushed her hairs from one side to another letting her bare neck feel the warm breeze of his breaths.
The goosebumps on her skin just admitted his effect on her.

He placed his chin on her shoulder,

"I am hating this sanyukta ,this distance between us is making me
sad "

Her inner voice asked her to ask "why ?" But she kept her mouth zipped.

"This silence of yours is making me pray to go deaf sanyukta,you are my habit sanyukta"

"Habits change "
Again her inner voice poked her but she just stayed silent.

"Habits change but Addiction don't they just become intense,mild until it just made you stand near the gate if death....you are making me feel like that sanyukta"

She was abrupt by him voicing her thoughts she turned and looked into eyes searching for trace of lies .
There she could heap of emotions but there weren't trace of lies , untruthfulness.

"I cannot risk myself  again ,Giving myself to such point where I can't turn around .I can't just build castles in air and watch them break in pieces.I just can't ....."

Her heart whispered to his heart through her eyes conveying the message to his eyes and entering into his heart.

His heart felt heavy due to her intense and questionable gaze.

"I can't sleep without you ,I am sleeping over here "

She was about to get up when he pulled her making her crash with him.

"Please ....don't give up upon us "

She admitted that she was melting at his honesty but there was a truth that she was shaken deeply shaken by Amrita's reentry ,she had this feeling she couldn't point out .

She could atleast try him go away from her but she couldn't just share him with ....

If he could just go she could shrugged by saying he was never mine ....
But if he wanted to be hers there wasn't any sharing because what's was hers was only and only hers.

If he leave her there wasn't hanging in between.
Her determination ,her words just couldn't stand in front of the reality .

They had came crashing down making her feel vulnerable.

She wanted to melt in his arms forgetting every worry ,every thick boundary between them,but she couldn't ....she couldn't just melt into his arms the more she stood closer to him more visible were her fears.

He snuggled more into her giving a cosy look to the whole situation.
He was peacefully sleeping on her shoulder .
She looked at the way he had interlocked their hands tightly .

"Just one last time "
Her heart requested her .
She was tempted to be in his arms without any restrictions.
She snuggled more into him,with her free hand she mapped his entire face letting her fingers,eyes memorize his face .
She kissed his eyelids ,that lips which always made her tempt.
She kissed his jawline ,making him moanlightly in sleep .

Hearing his movement ,she closed her eyes and acted of sleeping.

His eyelids flickered and he moved a lil in search of comfortable position.
Seeing her lying in his arms,he examined her.
She was beautiful but without sindoor and mangalsutra he felt she was looking incomplete.
It felt like it was her right to wear it.
She was back into her western avatar ,he didn't objected to it but he just wanted special privilege  he wanted to be the only man to look at her in those clothes.
He knew how irritated she was with the sarees and salwar but eventually it became her habit.
He had made up his plan specially  to make her stop from wearing that noodle strap spaghetti top and a minion extra short shorts.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello lovely people hope you enjoy the parts .
After one more part it's going to be half century.
So the next part will be 50th part of this book unbelievable.