The Game Of Truth

" Sahil .....This is sanyukta  .....
"Sanyukta.....where are you how's you ?"
"I ran away sahil"

"Okay....sanyukta I am coming where are you ?"
"I am near....I don't know....
" okay tell me any  landmark "
....there this small motel and so many fields around I am scared....
"Can you just ask someone where exactly this motel stands out"
'Mumbai Pune highway '
"Okay I am coming "

She kept the PCO receiver and looked at randhir who was sidefacing at her.
Clad in plain white shirt and pairing it with blue jeans ,his tucking his hands in pockets he looked attractive but a sadness was shadowing his face.
Shooing away all the thoughts she signalled him.
The night was getting darker,and the wind grew colder.
She hugged herself,while he noticed and signalled the waiter to give her hot tea.
She looked at a familiar car entering in premise signalling randhir who tactfully hide himself.

Sahil hugged her making someone burn in anger and jealousy.
She didn't hug back instead walk away at the backside of the motel which lead into the field.
"Sanyukta ...sanyukta ..wait"
She stopped and looked into his eyes.
"Sahil did I killed his wife ?"
She asked directly making him flinch back in shock.
Guilt rose up like bile,shock covered his face.
"San..lis....
" sahil yes or no "
"Umm...sanyukta...
" I guess he was speaking the truth...I killed ...her ....I deserve this ....
Taking steps behind she started runing.
"Sanyukta stop you didn't killed her "
He yelled with all his strength, she stopped randhir's heartbeat rose up he was following this two to hear up the truth.
"Then,who "
"That day we all were highly drunk I and Ruchi betted that who can drive better when drunk.You were totally knocked up so you were sleeping in back seat.
First the alcohol,then speed thrilled up our system.
I was driving earlier luckily I survived without any accident.
But later,Ruchi sat in front with ...abhay .....
She couldn't controlled and then
Bang......
Our car hitted a car and abhay was dead on spot while Ruchi became unconscious....
Everything just happened in a blink...
There was blood everywhere....
We could hear cries....wails...
My left side was injured,while arushi was trying hard to maintain her consciousness.
Somehow I called dad....
And....the blood loss was making me dizzy....
You were safe .....dad came withhelp...
I was walking somehow and arushi too managed ....then it striked that you were in back seat.
So we both just went to fetch you...
We both were giving you support as dad was helping others....
Arushi collapsed and I don't know when I just randomly made you seat on the driving seat......

And I had my back turned towards the side randhir was laying so maybe he didn't saw you.....

"But he saw me,and he thought I was responsible I was getting punished  for the crime I didn't commit...wow...
She gave him a mute clap.
" sanyukta ....we tried our best to protect you "
"You could have helped his wife,he lost his child do you understand....you decided to run from there...ssly ridiculous... So disgusting "
"We helped but she had lost her child by the time we took her to hospital and randhir he survived....Election was around dad didn't wanted any chaos and didn't wanted to take any chance....abhay parents...too didn't reveal his death till 15days...do you remember that....I told you he died but he left us the day under a drunken state I betted....I betted on my friends life...Ruchi was Shifted to USA the very next day in order to avoid any suspicion....
She lost her one leg ....and arushi her influential family just took her away from here....in order to keep their daughter's name clear....

Sanyukta just looked in shock.
Sudden realisation started hit her ,how Ruchi had texted her or cover up saying she went for a vacation and later she had taken admission for her further studies over there.
Arushi called her once in while saying she got married in hurry due to critical health issue of her grandmother.
Everyone covered up and she didn't knew ....
" why you guys didn't say a word about it to me ?"
"Coz everyone  knew you would create problem,you would support the truth...maybe it was right"
Sahil eyes were filled with tears.
While Randhir just couldn't control himself and started beating the life out of sahil...
"Rascal due to you she can't conceive....it has been years I haven't heard her voice just because of your selfish reasons....

Randhir kicked him in stomach along with curses...
" I was making sanyukta suffer just because you....just because of your bet you lost everything "
"Randhir....leave him you will kill him"
"No sanyukta let him,randhir I...ouch..I know I a mistake and then by hiding it I did another.....but the day you married sanyukta ....you punished me your tortures may be subjected to her but they sting me....this guilt isn't letting me live...

Sanyukta sat down on ground thinking about what just happened it was too much to digest...sahil was laying wailing in pain in  interval that was the only source that was breaking the thick silence of night along with the creepy sound of rats and owls...
Randhir just took a puff toxicating the environment....

Drinking and driving can be harmful not only for oneself but also the one who are waiting for us at home.
That day in the mid of cold night three souls were looking at their twisted and cruel destiny.
Just one night snatched many things from the people.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys I hope the twist goes well with everyone.
So finally my exams got over and now I am kind off free from the whole month tension I was going through ...do tell me through your comments what you think about drinking ?
And also about the twist...
Stay bless