Deal

Sanyukta  was sitting on the swing in backyard garden.
The cold breeze was hitting her cheeks hard.
Her whole body felt sudden coldness and shivering but she didn't moved a bit.
She was breaking bit by bit her patience wall was broken.
She felt sudden warmness due to wrapping of shawl on her shoulder.
She uplifted her lashes just to find kavya with a warm smile.
She sat beside on that swing.
"Sanyukta, you can escape all these easily ".
Sanyukta stared at her with blank expression.
"Give him what he wants".
"A woman's  body isn't a thing kept in market for selling maybe as a husband he may have right on me but he don't deserve it.
You need to earn it from your deeds and I feel like spitting on his face"
Sanyukta spoked  after a long silence.
"He want a child from you Sanyukta give him and free yourself from all these.
Agree to this deal "
"Would you agree to this ?"
"Don't worry Kavya  I will make myself free from these"
Sanyukta asked kavya,making her end this conversation.
Sanyukta left kavya  alone on the swing.
Kavya  kept looking at her retreating figure till she disappeared from her eyes.
A dark silence was guarding the room.
Sanyukta was sitting in darkness.
Randhir switched on the light.
Just to find her sleeping.
But what caught his attention was the blood pool.
The drop by drop dropping of that red liquid made him skip his heartbeat .
"Sanyukta"
He rushed her to hospital.
Randhir had went numb after seeing everything  he didn't knew she would take such drastic  step.
"Bhai,stop this revenge now.
She is a good girl I don't think she needs to  suffer.Yeah, she did mistake that doesn't means you will also do the same what she did maybe she had did by mistakenly but you are doing it intentionally".
His eyes change to red due to anger.
"Her one mistake snatched my happiness.I lost my everything.
She snatched my wife from me.
She snatched my unborn child  from me.And here you are saying forgive her.you know what once she return me my child I don't care if she is alive or dead actually I don't care what she does after that ".
"Bhai,I hope you  know what you  are doing "
"I know what I am doing if you want to help then help me or just pack your bags and go back to your husband".
"Mr.Randhir I need to talk to  you"
The doctor called him thus stopping their verbal fight.
Kavya followed him silently .
"Mr. Randhir she is safe but I think she is mentally disturbed something is wrong  with her I suggest you consult her with a good psychiatrist, she needs pyschological  help cause attempting of suicide isn't a small thing.When a person thinks of ending his life it means he have lost the hopes to live"
Kavya looked at  randhir  trying to study his expressions.
"She had warned me that she will free herself from all these. I wish I could know what she means".
Randhir felt guilty somewhere but then his closed eyes showed the pictures of his eight  month pregnant wife.His shattered family dreams.
His smile vanished that day.

Revenge could gift me what forgiveness couldn't .