His story

I Am An Open Book ,With Some Chapters Glued With Tears

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

She felt vulnerable,at one point she wanted to kill amrita .
She was giving this relationship her soul but in return she was receiving rejection which was nearly intolerable.
She had fisted the bed sheet so tightly that her nails had dig holes into it .
Frustrating ....after every damn wrong thing he did to her she was with him.
   He sat beside her ,hold her palm making her anger calm .

"Sanyukta,calm down "
He hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

When she opened her eyes ,there was he standing in front of mirror .

So it was just a dream....she day dream about him.

He too kept looking at her ,this wasn't going to work someone need to break the ice .
He walked towards her and sat beside her .

"Sanyukta....ummm...I... don't know from where to start ....I....I ...I don't know what to say what to start but I think if we need t...

"Randhir you can share it with me "

He exhaled loudly,clearing his throat he turned towards her and said :

"Life and it's theory is quite contrasting.It can show you beautiful scenarios and then take you the thorny paths.I don't know sanyukta whether what I am trying to say is making sense or not.
Sanyukta the people I love I care were always snatched by Destiny.
I lost my dad then mom, I ....ummm "

"Continue ,Randhir "
She entwined her pinky finger with his ,His lips twitched and his eyes fluttered .

"All I had is kavya,Rudra and Amrita.
Amrita was my best friend and Rudra was like my brother. I didn't wanted to loose this people now.
Amrita and I had a great bonding between us ,she was the one who challenged me forcing me to extend my boundaries .Time passed and one day suddenly I realised that I had fallen in love with her in all this banter and the noisy sound of my own feelings I didn't realise a new love story was cooking my own feelings made me blind ,I couldn't hear the musical noise of love ,I couldn't smell that love is in air,
But that wasn't for me ,It was for
Rudra and Amrita.
I didn't saw it ,I didn't sense it.
The beautiful world I dreamt of with her came shattering in pieces when I realised that she was in love but it wasn't me .In my dreams she was mine but in my life she was a dream.
I thought that she cheated but now could she cheat me when she was unknown of my feelings.
That day I understood that there is nothing like "right time " we wait for that right time entire life and let the best things slip away .
I thought I will expressed my love but the right time just slipped away.
It burnt,broked to see that she was so close yet so far.

Suddenly I became distant from her but my mother died and I became quite loneliness became my favourite.

Loneliness is addictive once you know how beautiful is to be Alone you love it .

I avoided her ,but then her marriage date was out and I was invited .
I went as best friend but became her husband......Rudra didn't came till last minute so I agreed to this marriage,every person over there were pinpointing towards her what was her mistake she wasn't at fault right ....society doesn't blame the boy but the girls values are pointed.suddenly everyone becomes judge as if they are pure .....

"Randhir ,sorry for interrupting but I am feeling guilty.The love you crave for so long just got vanished due to someone who was related to me.
I feel guilty for making you stay with me,but as you say this society wouldn't let me leave in peace.
I had seen after my dad's demise the respect in people's eyes became thinner and lust , negativity was visible .After all this who will accept me ? No one Randhir ....sometimes I feel like the use furniture's rate and customers are less same is of the divorce women .
Why people think that maybe the girl must be at fault why can't they think the other way.
The day people stop blaming and think rationally no one in this world would be lonelier .

If marriage doesn't works maybe she didn't put efforts .
Who the hell are you to judge ?
Right now Randhir I am extending my boundaries but if you keep rejecting me I will give up .I am feeling guilty for being the reason to separate from your love but randhir I don't have option trust me I don't have....
This isnt a movie or novel where the protagonist Leaves the hero's life just for the sake of his happiness .
I wouldn't mind if people tag me as antagonist but I am not a house breaker .I didn't came into your life you bought me Randhir so we need to try we need to give it a chance"

"Sanyukta I know what exactly you are talking about but sanyukta what if you will also drift apart as others I wont able to tolerate now my heart isn't strong enough to suffer another blow .I know I have spoilt your life and I would compensate it the way you want but I need time.Thats what I am demanding from you for now a lil time and I promise I would give my 100%to this relationship but if Amrita is back I would have to go back sanyukta and that's what I fear the most .I won't able to get rid of my responsibility and I wont be able to leave you.....I am trying to avoid this but .........

His words melt In the heat of her lips.
She slammed her lips on his ruffling his wet and uncombed hair messing them Wildly .His last strand just break as soon she rolled her tongue on his lower lip.He wasn't master either neither she was .
He kissed her back ,both were nervous new to this .
But the spark flew ,first the kiss was sweet but then it became sparky as he bit her tongue and they both broke after being breathless.

She flushed in shyness he looked away in embarrassment .

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys I hope you have enjoy this part to as earlier one .
I don't know whether I would update next part this year again or I will post it in new year I ssly don't know.
Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year in advance .
Thanks for making my year beautiful by your lovely comments.
So what are your plans for new year do let me In the comment box .
If I have offended anyone or if by mistake I have hurt someone this year I am extremely sorry .