Humsafar

Neither I was being unfaithful
            Nor has the love between us         
          decreased .
     But Our Fates are completely different.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sanyukta woke up to find herself tangle in a beautiful mess.
Her heart fluttered with the thought she wanted mornings to be this beautiful .
His rhythmic  breathings to be her morning music ,his messy look to be her good luck.
She wished this scenes to freeze but reality made her eyes glossy.
She wished everything to be erased she wished she had never met him.
Never he had touch her the way no one had touch.
She untangle herself and moved to her closet to grab her clothes.
Her eyes bulge out seeing that there were none of her clothes.

"Randhir "
"Randhir ...Randhir "
She poked him on shoulder finding no response she poked hard in his ribs making him  yell in pain.

"Whoa woman what's wrong ?"
"Where are my clothes ?"
"Ohh that I distributed them to the beggars "

She looked at him with such unreadable expression.
"Pardon I heard about you donating my clothes to  beggars "

"Yeah I did it "

"Why on earth you did that ?"
"Simple I asked you not to wear but you didn't listened so ...."

"Mad man ....you destroyed my whole life and now you donated my clothes if you were in mood to do charity session why didn't you donate yours "
She sniffed in anger.
How cute she looked in that angry look.A fierce kitten she was ,little did she knew that he  had kept her clothes safe and sound.

She was huffing and puffing in anger seeing what Randhir was making her do.
He had asked her to wear a boat neck style straight fit  orange kurti with golden leggings .
As soon as she came out wearing it she was layered with dupatta.

"I am drowning in this clothes "

"Baby you are looking Beautiful and if you wish to wear those clothes of yours I will buy them for you but on one condition wear them in front of me only "

"I don't wear them because I want to show off my skin but because I feel comfortable in them "

"I know but I feel uncomfortable when people see you with those lusty and unreadable expression.Sanyuka I hate when people look at you like that I feel like punching them till whole blood of their body oozes out.I love you sanyukta "

Sanyukta was shock at his last words.
She looked at him ,his eyes mirrored many emotions but one was dominating that was love.

"Really ?"

"Yes,i have realised sanyukta that I used to respect Amrita or I was infactuated with her but now being with you makes me feel that till now I was searching for someone like you in her someone who makes me complete who camouflage all my flaws .
The most beautiful thing you did to me was you made me better without changing me into someone other than myself ,   with each day in my anger ,hatred I was forgetting the line between Humanity and Animal.Thanks for making me feel that feeling which makes you stronger from within.I feel like You stepped out of my dream and showed me what real love means "

Sanyukta wasn't expecting this she wasn't expecting his confession.
She looked at him unable to decide what to reply .
He left leaving her alone for sometime .
She kept replaying the whole scenario in her mind.
She felt hopes getting alive inside her ,her mind was decorating a beautiful future of them.
It made hundreds of butterflies fly in her stomach ,her legs felt jelly at the thought of them being together.

Their problems didn't evaporate in air but now she felt in every problem he would be with her,she didn't had to face it alone.
She had found a paradox, loving someone till it hurts then there will be no more hurt but only more love.

She felt her absurd though had become reality.

Randhir felt relaxed after confessing his feelings for the woman he loved.
He walked over to Amrita's room,he wanted to make one last thing to finish the problem between him and sanyukta.

"Hey"
She smiled and replied .
"Hii"
"Amrita I know things aren't the same...."

"Randhir I know we are married,mom told me "

He was shock at first but the. He covered up and look into her eyes.

"Yes,we are married but there wasn't love between us we got married under certain circumstances.We choose not to let Love interrupt our Friendship we remained friends but now I feel that love had finally entered in my life and seriously this time I can't give up..."

"Look mom I told you that I can feel that you and me must have share something beautiful but it seems that have broken now.I am thinking to start my life freshly and if we had something negatively I wish to end it.
Mom told me that I should talk to you about us being back together but when I saw you I didn't saw my friend I saw someone who is in deep love.
Look mom I told you if I  find single trace of his love for me I will not give up but how can i just ask for something which isn't mine
anymore "

Amrita's mother looked awkwardly at her,she just wanted her daughter to be happy in her life.She thought Randhir could give her but when they were having this "parting discussion"
Something inside her stirred.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey guys sorry for not updating and responding to any comments and messages.
The situation was worst because first I  was working on my project,secondly my mom wasn't well for Few days so I was busy nursing her and then I am not well too plus the biggest shock was my internal exams are just 5days away following my external exams.
The worst part is its my last exam of college life😭
I don't know if I would be able to post again in this upcoming days will try my best to update but I don't think I would make it but finger crossed.