Drifting Away

Sanyukta was wide awake her thoughts didn't let her slept.
There were many questions that needed answers.Her mother didn't call her once to ask about her health or her whereabouts.
Kavya had befriended her but her warmth was always laced with coldness.
Randhir he always had this cold attitude.She always felt that all he wanted was her body.
No matter what happens he just wanted her.
She can sensed it his eyes his movements all spoke loudly than his voice .
Sahil,he could help her his father is a politician and he is also youth leader,but the question is how she will contact him?
She had a hunch that randhir had planned all these from months or maybe year.
She went inside the washroom.
She looked into mirror, she couldn't recognise herself.
Her cheekbones were visible , her face looked so pale, the dark circle around her eyes were much darker.
She washed her face and came outside just to look randhir standing there with a stern look and folded hands.
She wanted to ask what can't she go inside washroom too?
But then she remained quite and directly went onto bed and lay down with eyes closed thus avoiding each and every conflict.
Randhir observed each every thing.
He didn't said anything.
He went outside to smoke.
The Sunrays peeped inside the room.Randhir woke due to them the other side of bed was empty.
Today was important day for him.
He got ready in dark blue shirt and cream trousers his gelled hairs were shining perfectly.
He and kavya had breakfast together he wanted to ask about Sanyukta but he neglected that topic and went for his work.
*******Randhir's Office*****

"Sir, Mr.Agnihotri had arrived".
His secretary informed him.
He smirked at her words.
"Ask him to wait I am busy", he said while drowning him in playing candy crush.
Sahil was waiting restlessly.
He wanted to meet Sanyukta,but for that he need to cross this man.
He was waiting for past 3 hours but he didn't got call for meet up.
He left.Randhir smirked at his condition.
The car drive back to home made
Memories with Sanyukta was getting refresh with every word of the song playing in his car.
"Kaise tujhe main samjhaaun tere bina na jee paau,
Tune na jaana pyaar mera karu mein intezaar tera ,
Tu dil Tu jaan meri,
Kaise tujhe main samjhaaun"
Sanyukta's smile flash in front of him.
She was his best friend, his philosopher.
"Sahil, don't trust life too much it will ditch you someday".
Her words were doing merry go round in his head.
One mistake of theirs had landed them in these hell.
Sahil loved her but she never reciprocated his feelings but he knew she would accept him one day but today he felt that in the process of letting the things happen in their way.
It became late too late.
Sahil, you went to meet that Randhir .A sharp angry voice met his ears as soon as he reached home.
He lowered his gaze and was about to leave.
Wait!!!
Sahil froze at his place.
Answer me!! The voice again ordered.
Yes, I went to meet him.
It's enough baba ,just because of you she is suffering till now and that beast will make her living worst than hell.
He Will make her living impossible she will beg for death everyday but he will make it impossible too.
I wanted to free myself from this guilt he needs to know truth REAL TRUTH.
He replied to his father with determination.
Sanyukta was coughing badly due to the spicy and salty food that she was eating.
By mistake there was extra salt daal and there wasn't any salt in Rice which she prepared so in return of that she got a punishment .
She was forced to eat salty rice and spicy daal.
Her eyes were red due to that posinous food.She felt like vomiting but the stern look of randhir made her gulped everything .
She somehow finished everything.
How badly she wanted some sweet just to stop the burning of her tongue.
But he didn't let her have anything.
She was rubbing her tongue with her pallu just to ease the burning.
She immediately rushed to washroom and vomited everything.
Her face was red due to the "small torture ".
She washed her mouth several times.The burning cooled down a Lil but her eyes pooled up.
She felt like killing herself.
Her head felt heavy.
She went inside the room.
Her eyes felt heavy due to crying her jaw were stiff.
She broke down with a loud shrill and cried with loud cries.
She cried and cried till she drifted to sleep.
Randhir caressed a beautiful girls picture and promised to give justice to her.