Bonus Chapter

Sanyukta was sitting on the swing lightly swinging back and forth humming a old Bollywood song while caressing her 6 months old baby bump.
The wind played with her hairs ,caressing her cheeks she was enjoying this.
Suddenly she felt empty ,void angry at herself .
She looked at the scar of her sucidial attempt the anger bubbled inside her.

"Why I am trying to forgive a person who pushed me to such extent where I was ready to kill myself ?"

Anger started bubbling up along with her bruised ego.

She stood up with a jerk but then a pain shot down her stomach making her realise something.

She stared at her bump , slowly the anger started leaving her system she found herself calm as she caressed her bump.

She had created a magic by herself ,she can feel the movement of the life blooming inside her.

There were dents and scars given by him but he was being an ointment himself trying to heal all of this.

Though the thought lingered in her mind how could she forgive him after all he tried to violate her respect ,she did hated him for doing that.
His hatred for her was strong which made him blind though his act cannot be justified by any of explanation but they can just lessen the humiliation and pain it had caused.

She wanted to run away from him but till when she could have run away from him one day she had to stop and face him.
That's when she had decided she wouldn't run away from him instead se would face him ,one day she have to face why not now .

She didn't wanted him to be a nightmare in her life so she gave him a chance to become the light of her life .

At times she feels this but then if gave thousand reasons to hate him he gave her a solid reason to stay with him it was her love from him.
She loved him but there was this hate for him for doing things to her.
She didn't gave him the luxury of trust to him.
She was trying hard to forgive him trusting him.
Yes ,indeed you can't trust and forgive a person in one day it requires time and that's what she has been giving to herself and him.

She felt strong hands on her shoulder which lightly pushed her making her sit on the swing.
Keeping his laptop bag on the grass,rolling up his sleeves he allowed her to keep her feet on his knees.

Her swollen feet were being relaxed by his long slender expertised fingers.
She  put her hands on the sides and enjoyed the sensation of relaxation .

This made her heart plead her stubborn mind to forgive him.
He was trying hard making the walls crumbled .

"Thank you "
"Don't say bad words to your husband"

"I..."

"Sorry and thank you are bad words for a husband and wife relationship"

He winked at her after his statement.

They stayed a lil longer feeling the cool breeze flowing through her hairs hitting his face lightly caressing his stubble and then loosing itself in his hairs.

Time skip

Sanyukta was sleeping after feeding  her 15 days old daughter.
Sanyukta had hardly slept in all these months ,earlier it was because the non stop kicking she felt in the middle of night and now this 15 days seemed to be the most horrifying nights.

Her super active daughter used to sleep all day while making her awake the whole night.

Randhir who was working till late night tiptoed back to the room without disturbing the mother and daughter.
He washed his hand and came back on the bed removing the pillow wall sanyukta had created on the other side he sneaked beside his daughter.

He Propped upon his right elbow and stare at the bundle of joy that was wrapped in a cute strawberry red frock.
While the other joy of his life was sleeping like a log unaware of everything around her.
He kissed the top of his baby he felt his baby smiling under his kiss.
Maybe baby  angels were cooing something beautiful in her ears making her smile.
How adorable the life of a baby was smiling without any reason sleeping the whole day without any tension yet no one would say anything if you do something offensive .
He keep on kissing the lil feets and hands making her stirr in sleep .
He fear a lil but continue cause he couldn't he hold the excitement and happiness he felt when he used to hold her play with her.
She was a part of him ,she was a miracle which he had created.

The lil opened her eyes meeting his smiling beautifully showing off her cute dimple .

But then she started crying making him jump in fear.
Sanyukta too wake up due to the loud cries she had started hearing.
She twisted and turned keeping her hand on her ears stopping it to enter her ears and disturb her sleep.
Alas ! It was of no use the cries increased and she woke up with a crying face.

"I am not going to have a baby don't come near me again"

She warned him.
With a crying face ,she took her child from his hand swinging her lightly in her arms .
She hummed a lullaby ,he wondered how she managed to make her quite even though in her half sleepy condition.
Maybe this motherly elements are embedded in a woman even before she is born and they become active after the life is born out if them.

She made her sleep again and slept beside her again turning her face to other side she slept and he found himself again beside his baby.
He was about to touch her when he felt a sharp slap on his hand.

"You were the one "

"Arrey "

"Arrey gaya bhaad if you try to wake her up again I swear I will kick you out "

"But she is so cute I can't resist "

"Then try to resist yourself "
She warned and then went to sleep .
He chuckled lightly then biting his tongue for making a sound.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello lovely people so I am back with another part.I was so missing writing this story so just came up with this bonus chapter .
Do tell me if you want more of such bonus chapter.
Vote and comment .
Hope you enjoy .