Her Outburst

Randhir wanted all of them behind the bars ,but they had received respective punishment.
Arushi can't conceive due to that accident she had hurted herself in the abdomen due to which her husband was going to divorce her soon.
Ruchi had lost her leg and her ambitions too.
Sahil lost his love ,his Bestfriend .
Well ,abhay lost his life and sanyukta her life was just a big question mark.
Randhir didn't filed any case,sahil was taken to hospital.
Her mother came their she hugged her daughter tightly.
"Sanyukta,I am sorry I just let you rott in hell but if I could have done anything I could have lost you
forever "
She  just nodded her head ,everything was too much to digest.
She just distanced herself and locked herself .
While Randhir drove to his favourite person.
Taking a yellow bouquet in his hands he marched towards the special ward.
"Hello,chashmish sorry for being late"
He used to visit her for atleast an hour in a day.
"I was working for this special project but I failed badly hurting myself and loosing many things ,you say are enjoying over here ? I know you must be that's why you aren't ready to leave this place "
His voice was so depressed,like he was on verge of loosing,he sounded desperate too .
"Amrita I miss you yaar, everything is just Getting out of my control.
I am sorry chashmish ,plzz come
back "
Sanyukta's mother was pestering her to come along with her,but sanyukta remained admant about her decision.

"Now you will ask me to change city ,so I can escape  questionable gaze of people but why should I run away I didn't do anything wrong anyway I am married so I will stay with him "

Her determining tone, just gave a shock to randhir who just arrived back.
With a dejected face sanyukta's mother left the house.
Randhir didn't said a word and left.
"sanyukta you should have left there is nothing left now "
She heard him as soon she entered the room.
Anger gripped her sense and she pushed him back.
"What do you think of me Mr.Shekhawat now your revenge game is over so I am of no use so you will leave me .Remember I won the deal I have full right to stay with you"
"Sanyukta, that's not possible I have already reasoned you briefly "
"Just shut up and listen to me Randhir I just had a small dream ,I wanted a small and happy family a normal one I dreamt of my marriage I always wanted a princess treatment on that day but just because of you I have to marry out of fear,just because of you and your revenge I didn't had a normal marriage life .
I wanted to fall for my husband everyday but what you did you made me hate you everyday.
I wanted to conceive I wanted to give my body not out of any deal but out of love.
I lost many things in your revenge game so now this is my revenge you have to accept me Randhir you have to give me what I lost due to  you"

He was just stunned at her outburst but he knew he can't give her what she wants.

"No sanyukta I can't ....I have a wife and I ....lo.....and I love her "

"I don't care , didn't you remember when you had lust for me in these two eyes of yours don't you remember you loved when you tried to molest me"
"Sanyukta listen....
He tried to calm her but she was just  frustrated.

" Randhir I just want my life to be normal I just want you to act or behave I don't care but I want you to give me a normal life you took vows before fire so just give me what I
want"

He felt like pulling his hairs ,she was so admant.
He just left the room in  frustration.

Kavya who overheard everything smiled.
"Amrita ,look Bhai will get his true love.
You ruined him but she will mend him"
She was happy for her brother.

"Sanyukta I am so happy that you stood for yourself "
She just huffed in anger .
"You also belongs to same species don't forget I will torture you too I will make ......umm...yeah I will make you work as maid ...or even better ....yo...
Kavya hugged her hard ,she struggled for few minutes but then became still and started sobbing.

" shhhh...I am gonna support you "
"No you will ditch me ,you also wanted to take revenge "
" I never wanted to involve in this
Sanyukta, but I did it for my Bhai .
I am happy that you are innocent.
He will accept you sanyukta ....

"And if he don't I will cut all his hairs "

"Whoa... Why so violent....

" because I got betrayed by my friends I didn't wanted this kavya I didn't .....

That night she cried and cried in arms of kavya  until  sleep overtook her.

Randhir took another  puff ,
He was once again standing on a verge where he had too take a decision.

"Randhir ,Leave me ....just stop coming near me I just don't want to stay with you. You know what randhir just go and die somewhere "

Another memory came alive.
Till now  he was pushed away but today someone wanted to be with him.

Can he do it ?

He closed his eyes.
Her words ringed,
His restlessness grew ...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys I hope you liked it.
So what should randhir do ?
Plzz comment below and do tell me what you think he will do.
Will he accept her ?