Mysterious Husband

Hey guyzz there is some surprise waiting for all the readers and followers of @Meandmystories2611 and writeups92 .
Okay I am so bad at keeping surprise .
WE ARE GONNA ANNOUNCE  A GIVEAWAY SOON.
******************************
I just picked that packet which Kavya offered or rather sweetly ordered me to wear I looked at it it was a bridal designer lehenga in a cream and red combination it's work was beautiful .But y she asked me to wear this ? Is she making me marry a buddha? I can't marry I m engaged to my mom's friend's son Sahil Agnihotri  .He is a a sweet boy and I like him as now I have to spend whole life with him but this is a twist in my normal life .
urghhh. ..I m feeling like ....leave it can't define .
I somehow wear it and came outside and then heard knock on the door which eventually I opened and Kavya nd 2 other girls entered and then they started dolling me up they started painting me just to make a masterpiece out of me and really they had changed me completely .
"Sanyukta you are looking beautiful Kavya praised me."
But I felt like strangling her to death first of all she has made me wear this lehenga and now I don't know what the hell she wanna do with me ? Hey I don't think she is lesbo I heard somoene screamed in my head .
Tears were clouded in my eyes but Kavya gave me tissue and said :" plzz don't cry you will get all your answers downstairs have patience ."
Patience my foot!! Tumhe koi kidnap karta aur tumse yein Sab karne kehta toh tumhe pata chalta I just bursted out on her and trust me I felt good but she gave a weak smile and left making me wonder the reason.
I was taken downstairs and I saw in the centre of the hall a mandap was setup my Fears were coming true .I was taking baby steps towards that so called mandap or my end .But soon I felt a metalic touch on my bare waist and I looked it was Kavya who had kept hand on my waist but when I looked at my waist I gulped in fear it was a gun.
she is dangerous freak !!!
"Sanyukta chupchap jaakar mandap mein baitho tumhaari shadhi hai aaj aur agar tumne zara si bhi chalaki ki toh yein bullet yaah se nikalkar yaah pahuch jaaegi",she threatened me in such sweet yet scary way that I took marathon speed to reach that mandap .I saw panditji was doing preparations .If he is buddha then or he may be mad I wanted to run but I saw Kavya with a sweet smile and her eyes pointing me at her hand.
I gulped and sat their fidelging with my fingers .
I was so lost that I didn't noticed that the place beside me isn't vacant anymore. I looked at that direction and saw a guy in a cream and red sherrwani *same pinch * and I pinched him but suddenly I realised that he kidnapped me and now he is marrying me buddha ,khusat I gave thousand nicknames in my head.
"Sanyukta , I will never ever leave your side I promised trust me"
I heard him say but I m not able to see him face he is not buddha for sure coz his hairs are black ya though he had tied that sehra but I can see his hairs but what if he had dyed them but there are no wrinkle on his hands.
The wedding ceremony started at times my hand touched his I felt a strange sensation .
In that puzzled, feared, panic state finally I got married .
He tied that sacred black beaded jewel around my neck and the red vermillion on my forehead .
thus we were declared husband and wife.
I want to meet my mom ,I said all of sudden .
"Your mom will be called here tomorrow to meet u" .He said

No I want to meet her now plzzzz,I demanded in crying tone .
Ok you can talk to her on phone, he gave me idea
But I want to meet her, I demanded again.
Tomorrow he said in a Lil angry and irritated tone.
I want to know why you have kidnapped me? why did u married me? And firsty show me your face I want to see your face.
I bursted all the questions which were making my head ache.
He removed his sehra and I saw a pair of black intense eyes with a sharp edged nose, rosy pink lips accompanied by whitish complexion he was attractive I had to admit and yes I was checking him out.
Have you done checking me so I kidnapped you to marry me and I wanted to marry you coz I wanted .
Welcome to Shekhawat family .
He said in his unique style and attitude.
Welcome to Shekhawat family bhabhi Kavya spoked
"I m your husband's dearly sister and sorry for making you fear ."
I was in a shock I needed to digest many things .I saw him leaving wait I heard myself saying
Yes,he said
His voice so intense it itself made some kind of chemical reaction in my body.
what don't judge me I am married to him so I need to tick my basic checklist.
I mean a good looking, rich and ofcourse loving husband.
Shitt. ..He was staring at me.
"Ummmm what's your name I asked a smile kissed his lips and RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT escaped through it.
And he left
I am married and my husband is not some buddha and his name is randhir but why he kidnapped me is a still mystery .
ITS MYSTERIOUS
Precap :first night