Let The Game Begins

Sanyukta  was sleeping under heavy sedatives. Kavya  was looking at her brother.
He was guilty somewhere, wasn't he ?
Revenge had started overcoming his senses.
She wanted to stop this , not for Sanyukta but for her brother.
The joyful, carefree  soul had turned into devilish  form.
Their dad had died in a plane crash when randhir was 18 and Kavya  was 15.
Their mother handled the big empire their father left.
Randhir looked at Kavya  who looked lost.
Kavya was only family left, their mothers presence also disappeared  one day due to her death.
He  opened his photo gallery where one folder was under the title "Chasmish".
As soon as he uttered  this word he felt hand on his shoulder when he looked around there was no one but a horrifying  loneliness.
While exiting  that folder his gaze fallen on the pic that was in his recent pics.
It was of sanyukta's  he had clicked it when she was sitting on swing one day and the cool breeze was playing with her hairs.She was smiling at that  ticklish feeling unknown to himself he had clicked it.
Automatically  his thumb pad caressed her pic
Your presence  in my life brought darkness along with it.
You snatched my sunshine  sanyukta.You snatched my "Chasmish " from me .

Sanyukta opened her eyes.
She felt a  hold on her pinky finger, looking  very keenly she realised it was randhir who had entwined their pinky fingers.
If their relationship  was normal she would called it "cute" but this was another way to handcuffed her in his jail.
Angrily  she freed her hand from his hold that made him awake.
"Doctor, can I leave ?"
She asked the Dr as soon as he finished his checking.
"No, Mrs shekhwat  you need to take rest for couple of days you are weak, thanks to your husband if he hadn't brought  you to hos.....
"Okay  fine ".
Randhir was observing her she was behaving weird.
She was in private ward thanks to her rich husband.
She switched on the TV  and was engrossed in watching Taraak  Mehta her laughter was irritating  Randhir.
Since the time she had gain consciousness.She didn't spare a glance at him.
Actually his presence was totally neglected .
Kavya  entered with fresh flowers and with real smile.
"Hi bhabhi "
"Ohh,  hii Kavya  flowers for me"
" yeah " and forwarded  with a smile.
"So the shekhwat  siblings can behave as humans".
Kavya and Randhir exchanged Looks at each other.
Randhir was about to answer her back but Kavya  blinked her eyes making his mouth shut.
"Sanyukta do you want something?"
"Yeah ,I want something .....
Naah  you guys can't afford that let it be ".
"What do you want ?"
Randhir asked in harsh tone .
"My dear husband you can't afford it ".
"What the he do you want ?"
He asked with anger laced voice.
"Freedom...my freedom you can't afford it "
Randhir left that room in anger, while Kavya  left behind him passing an awkward smile to sanyukta.
"Let the Game Begins Dear Husband in your way ".