Moh Moh Ke Dhaage

Kavya had reentered the room just to warn sanyukta .

"I hope you are not on track to take revenge or something if you want to take revenge slap him beat him....I am giving you permission but dare you leave him after bringing him to an edge where he can't leave without you and go back to amrita.
I will throw you off the cliff if you do so "
After giving a warning kavya proudly marched out of room.
While randhir was in confusion whether to enter or not .
After taking a deep breath he entered the room.
She was marching in the room ,while rehearsing what exactly she wanted to talk to him.

"Sanyukta..
For the first time in all these month he called with such softest tone .
" I...look I know kavya must have given her worst idea to you but this won't work I know what if amrita comes back I can't deny her existence in my life"

Sanyukta slapped him hard with all her strength.
He was shock ,but that was not  enough as she showered him With punches on his chest....he hold her wrist with his hands....suddenly she shuddered under his touch due to fear....
He lightly cupped her face and said :

"Sanyukta she is my responsibility and I am binded by promises ...I can't leave her no matter what happens.
Sanyukta we can go with this adjustment as suggested by kavya just for now but I am just clearing this from my side if Amrita comes back or she gets fine she will be my priority and not just but you need to remember that she is my wife .....

" yeah ,if she is my wife then what I am Mistress ....

"Sanyukta dare you utter such nonsense "
"What are you trying to prove are you doing some kind of favour on me ....listen Randhir Singh Shekhawat it's your duty cause you brought us to this situation "

Randhir was getting furious and irritated .

"Yaar tum toh gale padhrai ho "
This statement made him bite his tongue in regret and she was in pool of tears .

"Gale...padrahi hu ssly I mean wow ....wow do you know what marriage meant to me ....no you didn't I am staying with you after all these shitty games of yours because I wanted a normal life I wanted a husband who loves me who genuinely loves me ....But look at my condition I got married without proper rituals ...and cherry on cake I didn't knew the man whom I was marrying and the person whom I married was already married and he was taking revenge for her accident which fortunately or unfortunately  didn't happened due to me and here you are saying ....gale padrahi ho"

She said it all in one breath and then exhaled loudly ....
"Just get lost randhir "
She just pushed him outside and cried like a baby,wailing loudly and hugging her pillow cursing her fate ....
It was somewhat in middle of night when randhir slightly unlocked the door and entered.
He saw sanyukta sleeping on the bed in a cross position,she must have been sleeping in that position while crying her heart out.
He adjusted her slightly and lay beside her.

He closed his eyes.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat I didn't got my happiness and my love I curse you ...that you will have love in your life but you will not able to accept
that "

He remembered Amrita's words,that was turning out to be true.
She was crying but he couldn't comfort her.

Aasmaan ko zameen jaa milti nai Ishq saccha vohi jisko milti nahi manzile,manzile

Randhir just hummed the two lines of his favourite song and gave a  memtal sarcastic smile to himself .
The night grew darker,his thoughts took a break and he drifted in sleep.

Morning brought a beautiful scene with it .she had snuggled into his arms while his Virgin body react to her warm breaths she had wrapped her legs around his legs while he had wrapped her arms around her .

She fluttered her lashes a few times and saw their state.
Then their fight came flashing back and she pushed him .
He woke up due to her push...
She gave him a furious glare and just left the bed .

Kavya seemed to be in deep thought ,that's when Ishaan nudged her .
"Hii, darling "

"Hii Ishaan "

"Any problem ?"

"Ishaan thanks "
"Thanks ???"
"Ishaan ,thanks for being with me and my brother .After Mumma's Death my brother changed he became mature ,more responsible ,he fears that every person in his life will leave him and that's not wrong because first dad and then mom ,after that became possessive and protective .
He started going to any extent to keep people in his life cause he feared of being left alone .Now ,he wants to keep both in his life but to move on he needs to leave either amrita or
Bhabhi .After I married you initially he wasn't happy with the idea of my marriage cause I am the only one left in his blood relation.
He was upset about the idea of going away but thanks to you that you agree after his request "

"Kavya ,I didn't had siblings and parents they were just for namesake apart from bringing me in this world they didn't do anything special but then I met you and I realised what exactly is family and what is love ?
That your brother and you taught me so I am thankful to you "

Kavya bugged Ishaan and he kissed her on top of head.

"So, what are you planning ?"

"Ishu"

"Kavya ,this tone of yours Scares me "

"I want you to find Rudra Amrita's boyfriend "

"Suddenly ?"

"He will take care of her ,he is responsible for all this neither he would have fled and nor did my brother would have been trap.
Poor sanyukta she is dragged in all this .I hate Amrita !!!

" Baby, I don't understand why you hate her poor girl she is admitted ...some times I feel that .....
Nothing "

"Say it or else sleep in the outhouse for a month"
"Wtf?"'
" baby ,don't curse someone I feel your curse comes true that's why amrita....

"Ishaan did you ever come across with this phrase karma is bitch  no then let me tell you this every damn thing happened with her is due to her karma "
She rolled her index finger in air and pointed out.

================================

Hey guyz I hope you enjoy this part and a few of you asked For Randhir's and Amrita's relationship disclosure of it so I will post it in Italics.
I have started a new nonsandhir ff do check out .
Sterile Relationship.