Mrs.Shekhawat

Sanyukta stare at her own reflection in mirror.
Today when she wore her martial accessories she felt unknown feeling.
It was intense ,it felt new .
That point itself she made her mind no matter what happens she would stay Mrs.Shekhwat her whole life.

"Randhir I will make you mad for me till such extent that Amrita will be just a past tense,because now your present and future will be Sanyukta .
When I wanted freedom you didn't gave me and now I want you to stay with me forever and ever "

"Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat"

She blushed the sound of her name became more powerful and beautiful as soon as he name got attached with her .

Randhir had left for office ,he just got ready in another room and left without saying a word.

"Hey kavya "

"Hi Bhabhi "

"Busy? "

"Not exactly you say do you want something?"

"No ,let's talk "

"Yeah,say "

"Look kavya I would not beat about the bush coming to point I want to know everything about randhir .
Now,I have accepted this relationship I want  to know everything about
him "

"Umm...shoot "

"??"

"Whatever questions you have ask me I will answer it honestly but there might be some exceptions"

"Okay ,Amrita and Randhir had arrange marriage or love marriage "

"Forced one"

"Like ours"
People go for an arrange marriage or love marriage but this man is Wildly  enthusiastic about Forced marriage .
Sanyukta's inner voice  whispered .

"No,he had to get marry to her due
Restraints"

"Ummm...what were they ?"

"Next question "

"The broken guitar in storeroom ?"

"You went over there ,anyways it's Bhai's he was obsessed with  guitar until and unless that witch threw it and broked it .From that day I haven't seen him playing with guitar "

"Do you think that I am trying to come in middle of their relationship?"

With a low and dejected face she asked ...

"No,sanyukta some people aren't mean to be together.some people just can't be happy together and Amrita never bought happiness in his life.
About you ,he needs time but trust me once he realise that his life can be more beautiful than previous he will be with you forever "

"Can I meet Amrita ....only once"

"Okay let's go today itself "

Kavya came out dressed in a long brown skirt and cream crop top.

"You are wearing this ?I mean won't your brother murder you .Like he threw all my clothes the other day "

"Yeah ,I wear Western clothes I was restricted to wear since you were here as you would have rebelled to wear it but now we are friends and I was missing all my old clothes"

"Huh ? Your brother threatened me not to wear or else he would cut it in small pieces "

"😂😂 Sanyukta didn't you got it ?"

"Huh ?no tell me "

"Find it yourself "

With that kavya winked at her leaving a confused sanyukta behind .