Dastak

Sanyukta  was bought  up in such family that despite being in arrange marriage her parents were such a great couple.
Their fights were never known to her, whatever problems they had were in the four walls of their room.
Sanyukta used to get frighten up even her father used to raise voice but after his death.
Her mother changed,she became over protective in the process of protecting from the outer demons the distanced began to form.
She knew how it started to affect her,that was too much.
A mother and child relationship  is  weak yet it's the strongest.
A small misunderstanding  can create many questions in mind of a child,can she face them? Can she stood before them ?
At times she thought that her mother will leave her at times she felt her mother wasn't her real mother at times when they fought thoughts clouded her making her think irrational.
What will she do if the same happens with her, can she cope with all this ?
This was such irritating at times ,but then feeling a life inside accelerated butterflies inside her.
It was a do or die situation.
Randhir  was restless too.
He was thinking of  every if's  and but's .
He was thinking about their last night conversation.
Will they stay forever ?
No,it was not possible she have to go...
Everything between them was for  time being.
This was pre- decided,wasn't it ?
There was a cold war going between his heart and brain.
His heart wanted her to enter it's dome but brain was trying it hard to make it impossible.
He entered the house just to see a lost sanyukta she was sitting on the couch thinking something deeply.
He kept his laptop bag aside and went in kitchen brought two glasses of water one he kept for himself and other for sanyukta.
She was so lost ...wait she is sleeping.
She looked cute he  thought, he picked her in bridal style and took her to their room.
He made her sleep on bed,she comfortably spread herself on soft mattress.
Something made him,to kiss her forehead.
Feeling wetness on her forehead,her lashes flutter and he disappeared like a fog.
She opened her eyes just to find herself in their bedroom.
He came out of  washroom,in his track pants and towel hanging around his neck.
He was searching something in his wardrobe,
He turned just to look a sleepy sanyukta looking at him,intently.
She was looking at his well built body, the water dripping from his black jet hairs were sliding down his abs  and then down the hem of his trousers.
He wiped his hairs, and she snuggled herself closer and kept her head on her knees just staring at him blankly.
"Randhir"
She spoke up after few seconds.
He was getting conscious thinking what's wrong with her,he thought.
"Mujhe  ek call karnatha "
Selfish woman,he thought.
"Koi call nai karne  milega....
"Randhir zaroori hai,plzz "
"Sanyukta, no...
"Okay,I will just record something and you give it to sahil "
His blood boiled thinking about her and his relationship.
"Randhir I have thought about our decision, I don't know if I will see my child grow or not but atleast I don't want him/her think that he was unwanted or he was just a medium of  exchange  of a deal between his mother and father"
Randhir facial  expressions  changed,he suddenly had hard expressions.
"Before you came in my life I had someone in my life.I was engaged to  him he was more than friend and less than a lover but I loved him yeah maybe it wasn't much stronger that I had courage to leave  you or run away from here, but yes at one point I had soft feelings for him.I was not mentally prepared for this relationship  but now thinking about comsumating this marriage.
I should end that relationship  or else it would be a cheating.
I Will cheat you ,him and myself "
Randhir looked at her, was she for real he thought.
"Randhir  I love him and this marriage will not change anything between us.
This beaded thread and red vermillion are just for namesake and this relationship  is also  for Namesake.
Randhir Singh Shekhawat ".
His past flashed in front of him.
There was a woman in front of her who was clearing her past while there was another woman in his past that never cleared her past.
Well she never valued this relationship, did she ?
He kept his phone on the side table and left the room.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys  I am back with another update I hope you enjoy this.