Decision

"Ishaan, Bhai needs to understand that Amrita is past and he need to accept his future and that's sanyukta .
I don't want his past to blackmail his present and ruin his future "

"Kavya,he is mature he knows his well being "
"No he don't ,he gets emotional whenever it's about amrita why can't he get that she isn't the one,you have seen him suffer in that marriage ,don't you ?"

"Kavya look this isnt my place to talk about but do you think sanyukta and randhir will have any future  together. I mean he is dedicated towards amrita so I don't think that he will ....

" He is affected by sanyukta do you know she have such beautiful aura around her that attracts him.
The way he see her,I haven't seen him with any one else mind you not even amrita "

"What do you mean? I am not getting"

"Ishaan what do you feel when you see me ?"

"Happy ,contentment ummm ....complete "

"Do you see every girl in the same way you see me ?"

"No,the way I see you the way I feel for you it's intense ,it's ...AA.I can't define in words but it's dominating ,intense ....pure "

"Exactly ,observe Bhai when he is with sanyukta and then with amrita you will get my point "

"Are you trying to say that he was infactuated by amrita ?"

"...ummm ..not exactly infactuated but you know it was an unsuccessful relationship,one sided kind of he had buried all his desires ,expectation ,feelings but maybe sanyukta just digged them like she ignited the buried fire "

"Yeah ...I think you are right "
"I am always right "

Randhir was distracted he felt trapped in his own web.
On one side was a girl whom he admired his whole life and on other side was a girl who was just trapped due circumstances and due to him.

He came back home unable to make decision actually it was tough.
Sanyukta was upstairs ,while kavya was seated in living room waiting for her brother .

"Bhai ...
" not now kavya "
Kavya was stubborn like her brother she just hold his wrist and took him to nearby room.

"So tell me what have you decided ?"

"Kavya ,I just don't want to talk about it plzzz "

"Bhai stop it I need to talk"

"No kavya I can't do this with amrita .
I ....

" Stop it Bhai just stop it ...Amrita ...Amrita ...amrita this amrita that ....Bhai try to understand she was never yours "

"Kavya ...

" Her boyfriend ditched her last minute who became her saviour you  her Bestfriend .
Who loved her but what you got my dear brother Ignorance ,Attitude ,Hatred .
And why just because that looser thought you were sympathising her ssly Bhai ....
And addition to it ,you accepted her with her child but no that was also one of your strategy ,isn't it ?
Bhai what you got from amrita nothing  just rejection.
I can't see you like this ....I  ..can't "
She was sarcastic at time but she felt light after spiting out the truth.
Randhir felt like a hard slap on his face .His own sister showed him mirror of his unsuccessful relationship.
He felt so weak ....vulnerable.

"Kavya ,I don't know but I can't ditch her ....

" I have a solution "
"Okay go ahead "

"Promise me you will accept it "

"No kavya this isnt any game plzz if I feel it's comfortable then I will go ahead "

"Okay fine ,you can for one or two hours meet amrita or you can just give her one hour of your life and the rest 23 hours will be of sanyukta "

Randhir was speechless ,he was confused .

"But I can't just juggle between the two of them.what if tomorrow Amrita comes back? I can't "

"Bhai do you have any other option ?"

"I know but this is dangerous"

"Look sanyukta's life is ruined due to your stupid game and revenge.
She won't go back to her mum's house and sahil he is just in her hate list .
Basically you have just jeopardise her life"

"I know but I can compensate....

" How I would like to hear out how will you compensate ? Like will you compensate it with money sssly Bhai do you think money can buy everything or it can "compensate" everything .It cannot ....trust me ....

Kavya just left the room ,in irritation.
With lightening speed she just went to meet sanyukta,Who in meanwhile  was crying on her fate and cursing everyone.

" umm...can we talk ?"

"Hmmm"

Kavya forwarded her the bowl of ice cream she had picked while coming over there .
"Have it "

Sanyukta just gobbled it the icy cold feeling on her tongue just melted many thoughts.

"Bhai have a strong emotional bond with amrita or his chashmish they both were best buddies .He was so close to her maybe he was habitual to her .Look this isnt my place to tell you but what I am trying to say is that he is confuse he is guilty but he is bonded by that bond .
I have this plan which I have shared it with him too ...
He can spend one or two hour of his life as Amrita's husband or Amrita's Randhir but remaining time he will be yours and trust me you don't have any option other than this cause my idiot brother won't leave   her and accepting you  .... Lets not talk about it he will just throw tantrums well think about it and give him ultimatum"

Sanyukta just stopped eating the ice cream .
She gave the bowl back to kavya and literally kicked her out of the room.
Sharing her husband was a big deal for her.
But thinking about it other way kavya's solution was the one and only solution they had just for now.
The consequences were dangerous but they didn't had option ,do they ?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys how was the part and do tell me what do you think.
What step should be taken by  randhir and sanyukta ?