Guarded Story

Randhir heard a sweet laughter coming from his room.
He cranked his neck to see what's happening there he saw a bubbly, stress free,lively girl she wasn't Sanyukta for sure cause from the day they met it was a lifeless soul which had hint of arrogance in it.
He peeped inside to see what makes her happy.
There sanyukta was seated on his king size bed in Indian style of seating and pillow in her hand with the TV remote was getting bam by the pillow every time she got excited .
Poor Remote!!!
Her face was mirror like mirror it reflected all of emotions one time it showcased happiness another time she was laughing while other time she was awed.
He was lost in her smile this time he was honest to himself.
He entered the room casually,
She was watching Ice Age 3.
She was watching with awe ,the blabbering of elie while giving birth to peaches and poor dieno being a tiger he was tolerating female elephant tantrums.
Her cheeks were paining due to laughter she felt her cheeks wet due to tears.
Randhir folded his sleeves his blue vein popped showing his muscles catching her attention.
"Will you care for me without any intention?"
Her eyes asked his heart .
To which he brome the Lil eyelock.
And changed the channel to news.
"Why you changed ?"
He gave her questionable look.
"I was watching na. ..It was so cute but you won't understand a stone hearted man".
She murmured the last words.
"Look who is talking "
His sarcastic words wiped every happy emotions from her system it hurted her his words always pierced her.
She gave a disgusting look at him and left the room.
Randhir closed his eyes and kept his head on the headboard.
"His vision was quite blurred
Blinking his eyes twice he sensed wetness on his cheeks.
The red liquid was rolling from his wounds.
He tried looking at his surrounding.
Tried is a keyword here.
There he saw broken Spectacles with crushed glasses ........
His breathing got abnormal...........
Randhir!!!! RANDHIRRRRRRR..
He opened his eyes which felt heavy and blackish for a sec,
A familiar face came into view.
It was Sanyukta who had worried look on her face .
She gave him some water to drink .
"Are you fine ?"
He didn't answered and got up with jerk.
While doing so he jerked her hand too which he had gripped while he was witnessing the same nightmare which made him restless .
His steps were loud,noisy and fast echoing all the way in hallway.
She clutched her hand in pain some bangles broked due to his jerk and it was bleeding.
She washed that wound first which was burning.
"He must have ran from some mental asylum or idiot must be pregnant.This much moodswings a pregnant woman too doesn't have...Ooouch !!!! "
She was busy cursing him.
While he was driving on highest speed .
"Wow!!! What a life I have the one who hurted me is now trying to heal me ,idiot woman what the hell she thinks..

Precap : The burning chemistry

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys I am extremely sorry for being late but my exams were going on and I had such hectic week both emotionally and physically so I couldn't write anything .
And yesterday my phone ditched me every app got deleted *god knows how *
And now I have updated version of wattpad after downloading every damn app and frankly speaking I am not happy with this new version so I am trying to adjust to it.
I want some good songs too suggest some or can anyone send me some.