First Night

Yummy food was served in my plate but I had lost my appetite.
I just had to eat it coz I don't know if I didnt  do it what will be the result . I was gulping it in silence in room itself .
I was thinking about how to escape from here?
I looked at the window first, I should know where I am .
so I just went till the window and opened it .
Greenery came into view I just look down i guessed I was on first floor and a pipe was leading it's way down to ground so I can easily get down but the main question was about camera I didn't knew where it was hidden so I need to find it without giving him any idea about my fleeing.
I looked around carefully but I didn't found a camera so it's not a usual camera it must be a mini camera .
By switching off the light I made the room dark and I surrender myself on bed not to make him aware of my plan.i was waiting for mid night so that I could execute my plan .but I don't know when sleep conquered on my mind and I drifted in my dreamland .
Hot breathes on my neck and a tight hold on my waist made me shook hard from my sleep.
I just turned only to meet that black intense cold eyes he was looking at me.
I was facing him the moonlight had seek inside the room giving me clear view of the handsome yet ugly personality .
I felt his legs wounded around my body and something hard hit was poking me.sudden realisation hit me
Freak kkk kkk! !!He is turn on .
The way he was looking at me was so scary .
He tucked my random hair and Hushed in his usual tone :
"My wify  was thinking to escape so I have hold her tight so that she can never leave me.
If words can give u heart attack than this were the words which really gave me mini attack .
And his arousal was sending sensation as well I was feeling hell uncomfortable .
I just tried to loosen his grip but he hold me more tight
"My body can't resist your touch sweetheart" he hushed in my ears and kissed my earlobe thus making me shiver in fear or under my hormonal effect .
He closed his eyes and I guess he slept but sleep was far away from my eyes I was not able to sleep
First he had destroyed my day and now he caged my night .
Ummmm. ..plzz leave me I need to go to washroom I pleaded him.
I felt that the grip was loosen and I thought this is the best time I can escape from the washroom by removing that glaas on the window case.
My heart was doing happy dance and as soon as I was going inside washroom.
"Don't try to escape through washroom window coz if u do so then be ready for punishment baby" his words just made me realise that he had done all preparations to cage me here.
Eyes got glossy and I just stare at the image of myself in the washroom mirror.
Messy hairs,smudged kajal, fainted lipstick swollen cheeks I was looking horrible .
I washed my face and the stinging sensation made me cry .I am missing my mom I want to hide myself I don't wish to live anymore my head is about to burst due to pain .
It's all becoz of u Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat I hate you I just hate you .
Coming back in room I saw him staring the moon I wonder who is this man ?
A charming handsome prince or a ugly beast .
A stranger or soulmate.
Just answer me who are u my heart questioned him.
I took a glance at him and just slept.
If first day is full on drama and pain then I don't know what is store for me in upcoming days .
To be continued................