It tastes so much like the real thing!

So I'm supposed to meet up with Zoe later today, She says she wants to show me this really nice icecream place that "I need to try" according to her.

Dan's a bit sick, so he decided to stay home.

I go into my room and change into the shirt I wore for the easter baking video. I put on black skinny jeans, and grab my phone to walk out the door.

I call an Uber and drive to Brighton, where Zoe meets me by the beach

"Phiiiill!!" She says and hugs me tightly, "how are you, Zoe?" I smile.

"Good!" She says and smiles.
"So is this ice cream palace actually a real thing?" I say, and she nods hastily.
"I think I've shown all our friends in Brighton the shop and they have all loved it!! Alfie and I go all the time, we're always there in his daily vlogs."
I nod, "yeah, I've watched them, I've wanted to come here but I never have time to myself anymore." I say, and tilt my head.
We start walking, "oh about that, are you and Dan okay since what happened at the party?"

"Well. Everything has been going back to normal, but I haven't forgave him yet."
She frowns a bit.
"It's kind of strange, ya know? Seeing the two best friends of Youtube fight like that. It's like seeing Dora the Explorer and Boots fighting to the death, it just doesn't happen."
I laugh a bit, "Yeah, I know what you mean."
She looks up at me, "how's your head, by the way?" I nod. "A bit better, thank you."

We walk to the shop and go inside.

"Philll you must try the carrot cake ice cream! It tastes so much like the real thing!" She almost bounces up and down.

"Alright, I'll take your word for it! 2 scoops of the carrot cake, please!"

We get the cones and I say "Thank you very much!" before we leave.

~~

We both walk down the beach and talk about Vidcon and sorts. I take my first taste of the carrot cake flavor and Zoe could see the hearts in my eyes.

"That is," I lick. "AMAZING!" She giggles and says "I know right! They said that they bake actual carrot cake and use it in the ice cream."

I tilt my head. "Then, does that make it a bakery?"

She tilts her head too.. 

"Hm. Not sure. I'm pretty sure it's just an ice cream shop."

"Oh." 

We both laugh and continue walking through town.